and we will be happy to help.
Improved app reliability through AWS for a leader in mortgage processing
- Automated deployment of container led to better cost management
- Improved cross-platform portability of the application
- Application containerization leading to more consistent operations with improved efficiency
- Application performance issues due to inconsistencies between different environments like DEV, QA and Production in Public Cloud
- Inflated operational cost due to monolith architecture and high degree of manual intervention
Microland’s client is a software company that processes almost 40% of U.S. mortgage applications. The company provides a digital mortgage software platform, that connects the mortgage ecosystem of mortgage lenders, investors, and service providers.
- Complex CI/CD environment comprising tools - Jenkins, GitHub & Docker.
- SQL Server DB instances hosted in a hybrid environment
- Hybrid suite of applications surrounding main loan management solution
- DevOps and container support/maintenance for continuous integration and deployment(CI/CD)
- Automation of container application deployment in production environment
- Better support for micro services architectures
- Handling upgrade releases and access issues