At Microland we recognize the importance of privacy. This document outlines the types of personal and business information we collect from you when you visit Microland's website, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information.
We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.microland.com.
Information Collection and Use
We may, at a time, ask you for your personal and business information such as name, address, email address, designation, organization, country you belong to, in order to provide you information on our services. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Note: A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Sharing of Information with Third Party
Any personal information collected by us will not be sold or disclosed except within our company or to identified third-party service providers in order to enable them to provide you the service requested/ agreed. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect personal information on our behalf. Personal information may also be disclosed where expressly required under a law.
Wherever your personal information may be held by us or on our behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Links to External Websites
Microland recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by Microland are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. Microland reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
The policy is applicable to all Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII) collected or processed by Microland, regardless of geographic location.
3) Data Protection Principles
Microland has adopted the following principles to govern its use, collection, and transmission of Personal Data, except as specifically provided elsewhere in this Policy or as required by applicable laws:
- Personal Data shall only be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal Data shall be obtained only for specified, explicit, lawful, and legitimate purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Personal Data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or processed.
- Personal Data shall be accurate, complete and current as appropriate to the purposes for which they are collected and/or processed.
- Personal Data shall not be kept in a form which permits identification of the Data Subject for longer than necessary for the permitted purposes.
- Personal Data shall not be collected or processed unless:
i. The Data Subject has provided a valid, informed consent
ii. Processing is necessary for the performance of the services agreed to by Microland with its third party/business partner or as part of the employment lifecycle
iii. Processing is necessary for compliance with a Microland legal obligation
iv. Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the Data Subject
4) Data Transfer
- Personal Data may be transferred to third persons only for reasons consistent with the purposes for which the data were originally collected or other purposes authorized by law.
- Microland shall transfer personal data to third parties only if there is a contract governed by the local jurisdiction that ensures that the personal data is adequately safeguarded.
5) Rights of Data Subject
1. Data Subjects can request for:
- Information about their personal data collected or processed by the organization
- Correction/updating of their personal data
- Deletion /disposal of their personal data
- Opting out from having their data being used for any purpose at any stage
2. All the above requests shall be executed considering the consequences subject to regulatory requirements and Data Subject shall be notified of the cost incurred/denial of service, if any, in fulfilling such requests.
3. The Data Privacy Officer shall address such requests in a timely manner
6) Security Measures
Microland shall adopt adequate physical, technical, and organizational measures in order to safeguard personal information.
7) Privacy Training
Privacy awareness training shall be provided to all our employees handling personal data.
8) Retention of Personal Data
Personal data shall not be retained longer than required for the purpose it was collected for or as defined by the Data Retention Policy, after considering other regulatory requirements.
9) Your Feedback and Grievances
All concerns received or incidents reported shall be investigated and tracked to closure by Microland.
Any disputes concerning the processing of the Personal Data of website users will be resolved through arbitration.
Depending on applicable data privacy law, you may opt out of any future contact from us at any time and you can do the following at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- Change/correct/delete any data we have about you.
- Express any grievance you have about our use of your data.
10) Changes to this Policy