Microland's delivery of digital and “Making Digital Happen” allows technology to do more and intrude less. We make it easier for enterprises to adopt nextGen Digital infrastructure. We enable this using our expertise in Cloud and Data Centers, Networks, Digital Workplace, Cybersecurity and Industrial IoT - ensuring the embrace of brilliance is predictable, reliable, and stable.
In the COVID impacted world, Microland is making digital happen for enterprises with a laser focus on services that are more relevant to our clients and prospects than ever before:
- Digital Networks: Transforming and Managing Software-Defined Networks with Automation, Analytics, and AIOps to enhance and secure user experience in the "new normal”
- Cloud & Apps: Maximizing the potential of the Cloud by Modernizing Apps and delivering Platform-First Modern Cloud Operations across Distributed & Hybrid Clouds
- Digital Workplace: Providing a productive, secure, and collaborative hybrid work environment with a commitment towards stability and effective strategic growth for the Digital Workforce
- Cybersecurity: With a "Cyber Resilient First” approach, we enable clients protect and quickly recover against security risks in the current dynamic threat landscape while ensuring zero impact to businesses
- Industrial IoT: Smart and secure IoT solutions with industry-specific accelerators that deliver actionable data, real-time monitoring, and predictive analytics to improve business outcomes while optimizing costs
Incorporated in 1989 and headquartered in Bengaluru, India, Microland has more than 4,500 digital specialists across offices and delivery centers in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East and North America.