End-to-end services for collaboration
Microland enables enhanced organization-wide collaboration for a global engineering software and solutions provider
Architecture advisory services, design and development of applications on SharePoint and end-to-end SharePoint Online (SPO) environment management helped improve pace and quality of collaboration while reducing costs.
- Improved collaboration
- Improved O365 collaboration security
- 18% reduction in tool licensing costs
The client is a leading US-based software organization with a focus on architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries. With over 7,000 employees worldwide, the client has annual revenue of $2+ Bn.
The client was hampered by an inefficient collaboration environment, high collaboration tool costs resulting from tool duplication and high security vulnerability for O365. There was a need to improve O365 and SharePoint Online (SPO) user adoption and build more collaborative business teams/sites.
Microland’s expertise in O365, SPO and OneDrive helped customize the user experience for the client’s 10,000+ users (employees + customers) across geographies, improve collaboration through:
- Migration of Box to OneDrive
- Setting up processes for project management life cycle
- Evaluation of the O365 tenant security score, identifying improvement areas and assisting the IT security team build the recommended solutions
- Promotion and enabling the utilization of Microsoft Teams as a chat-based workspace for instant team collaboration
The client enhanced organization-wide collaboration through better SPO utilization along with:
- Improvement in O365 collaboration security standards
- Retirement of redundant collaboration tools
- Reduction in tool costs through rationalization