Webinar - Aligning IT and OT goals for a successful IIoT implementation
While 65% of enterprises will adopt IoT products by 2020 (according to Gartner), close to 64% claim to have failures (says a recent study by Cisco involving 1845 organizations). The greatest challenge for a successful Industrial IoT deployment is IT-OT convergence. The key to a successful IoT implementation lies in the alignment of IT and business goals. Identifying the OT goals is crucial for tangible IIoT benefits.
IT-OT convergence means utilizing the data-centric IT computing for data collected from the OT systems. IIoT enables centralized data monitoring and analytics for generating actionable insights. Hence, for a successful IIoT implementation, IT and OT skillsets need to work in tandem. The real benefits for a successful IIoT implementation are derived from analyzing the large amounts of data collected from the OT systems, correlating that to the data from the IT systems and devising strategy basis the patterns and insights generated from this large pool of data.
Join this webinar to know how Microland is helping its customers build, deploy and manage robust IIoT solutions.
What you will learn:
- Major challenges faced during large scale IIoT deployments
- Benefits of an integrated IT-OT approach aligned to the business objectives
- How Microland can help organizations realize their IIoT goals
Who should attend:
- CXOs driving digital transformation through industrial IoT
- COOs and other operations leadership (such as plant managers and asset managers) familiar with plant and business operations, and understand where many of the data sources exist
May 06, 2020Digital event
Nov 13, 2019Santa Clara, CA
Oct 28, 2019Gold Coast, Australia
Oct 23, 2019Webinar
Oct 17, 2019Vue de monde, Melbourne
Oct 16, 2019Metropolitan Pavilion, New York
Aug 28, 2019Webinar
Jul 18, 2019Vue de Monde, Melbourne, Australia
May 22, 2019QE II, London