and we will be happy to help
Resilient Facilities = Resilient Operations
With evolving business models and cultural expectations post COVID-19 response, getting your workforce and facilities safely back into production requires a comprehensive scalable approach.
Powered by Microshare, Microland’s Smart Facilities solution leverages IoT to transform your inert brick-and-mortar structures into safer, more efficient, more sustainable assets.
An intrusion-free, opex-based, easy to deploy solution, providing immersive visual experience and real-time actionable insights to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for occupants.
Occupant Wellbeing Solutions:
1. Universal Contact Tracing
- Designed for occupant safety, social distancing using wearables, eliminating the loopholes and privacy concerns of the smart phone-based approach
- Designed specifically for the COVID-19 emergency, the solution traces contact anonymously between facility occupants through badges, wristbands, and keyrings
2. Air Quality Monitoring
- Optimum temperature, humidity and lowering levels of CO2 through better management of air quality
- Improves stress levels and increase productivity across workforces of a range of sectors
Facility Governance Solutions:
1. Asset Zoning
- Tracking critical mobile assets and equipment in offices, hospitals, and industrial plants with use of geo-fencing and alerts for specific assets
- Drives productivity, inventory control and reduces loss
2. Occupancy Management
- Monitors space utilization - from mobile desks to conference rooms to hospital beds and more.
- Provides actionable insights for facilities operations and strategic insights for portfolio managers and corporate real estate investment decisions. A must have in the New Normal.
3. Touchless Feedback
- Anonymized solution to user feedback ensures that problems can be reported before they spiral out of control
- Increase occupant satisfaction and facility wellness
4. Predictive Cleaning
- Lowers infection rates and costs in large offices, hospitals, and other facilities
- Measuring utilization with feedback data enables ‘on demand’ and ‘as needed’ cleaning instead of scheduled cleaning
- Low Cost, OPEX Model Sensors, wearables, gateways etc. all included as Sensing-as-a-Service
- Accelarate Time to Value Sensor data available on the cloud within a week of installation
- Connectivity Included No reliance or interference with existing IT infrastructure. Job appropriate connectivity
- Proven Enterprise Ready Deployed in the world's largest countries, around the world
- Integrated Solution Ability to integrate solutions to deliver business value
about our services?
Manjanath NayakSenior Vice President – US Customer Success and Global Industrial IoT BusinessManjanath has over 20 years of cross-functional leadership experience. At Microland, he is responsible for the overall business unit of Microland's strategic accounts as well as Microland's Global Industrial IoT business.