and we will be happy to help
Because occupant wellbeing boosts productivity.
With evolving business models and cultural expectations post COVID-19 response, getting your workforce and facilities safely back into production requires a comprehensive scalable approach.
Powered by Microshare, Microland’s Smart Facilities solution leverages IoT to transform your inert brick-and-mortar structures into safer, more efficient, more sustainable assets.
An intrusion-free, opex-based, easy to deploy solution, providing immersive visual experience and real-time actionable insights to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for occupants.
Facility Resilience and Occupant Wellbeing Solution Areas
Universal Contact Tracing
- Designed for occupant safety, social distancing using wearables, eliminating the loopholes and privacy concerns of the smart-phone based approach.
- Designed specifically for the COVID-19 emergency, the solution traces contact anonymously between facility occupants through badges, wristbands and keyrings.
- Tracking critical mobile assets and equipment in offices, hospitals and industrial plants with use geo-fencing and alerts for specific assets.
- Drives productivity, inventory control and reduces loss.
- Monitors space utilization - from mobile desks to conference rooms to hospital beds and more.
- Provides actionable insights for facilities operations and strategic insights for portfolio managers and corporate real estate investment decisions. A must have in the New Normal.
- Anonymized solution to user feedback ensures that problems can be reported before they spiral out of control.
- Increase occupant satisfaction and facility wellness.
- Lowers infection rates and costs in large offices, hospitals and other facilities.
- Measuring utilization with feedback data enables ‘on demand’ and ‘as needed’ cleaning instead of scheduled cleaning.
Air Quality Monitoring
- Optimum temperature, humidity and lowering levels of CO2 through better management of air quality
- Improves stress levels and increase productivity across workforces of a range of sectors.
about our services?
Manjanath NayakSenior Vice President – US Customer Success and Global Industrial IoT BusinessManjanath has over 20 years of cross-functional leadership experience. At Microland, he is responsible for the overall business unit of Microland's strategic accounts as well as Microland's Global Industrial IoT business.
Arjun RavindranHead of Global Presales & Sales (India), Industrial IoTArjun leads the Global Pre-sales and India Sales for the Industrial IoT business, partnering with clients to accelerate their digital transformation journeys. He has served in a diverse set of roles in Oil & Gas, Life Sciences and Technology firms across Sales, Solutions, Plant Maintenance, Business Services and Strategy.