and we will be happy to help
- Modern Workplace Services
- Network Services
- Cloud Services
- Smart Security Operations Center
- Industrial Safety Services
Resilient Facilities = Resilient Operations
With evolving business models and cultural expectations post COVID-19 response, getting your workforce and facilities safely back into production requires a comprehensive scalable approach.
Powered by Microshare, Microland’s Smart Facilities solution leverages IoT to transform your inert brick-and-mortar structures into safer, more efficient, more sustainable assets.
An intrusion-free, opex-based, easy to deploy solution, providing immersive visual experience and real-time actionable insights to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for occupants.
Occupant Wellbeing Solutions:
1. Universal Contact Tracing
- Designed for occupant safety, social distancing using wearables, eliminating the loopholes and privacy concerns of the smart phone-based approach
- Designed specifically for the COVID-19 emergency, the solution traces contact anonymously between facility occupants through badges, wristbands, and keyrings
2. Air Quality Monitoring
- Optimum temperature, humidity and lowering levels of CO2 through better management of air quality
- Improves stress levels and increase productivity across workforces of a range of sectors
Facility Governance Solutions:
1. Asset Zoning
- Tracking critical mobile assets and equipment in offices, hospitals, and industrial plants with use of geo-fencing and alerts for specific assets
- Drives productivity, inventory control and reduces loss
2. Occupancy Management
- Monitors space utilization - from mobile desks to conference rooms to hospital beds and more.
- Provides actionable insights for facilities operations and strategic insights for portfolio managers and corporate real estate investment decisions. A must have in the New Normal.
3. Touchless Feedback
- Anonymized solution to user feedback ensures that problems can be reported before they spiral out of control
- Increase occupant satisfaction and facility wellness
4. Predictive Cleaning
- Lowers infection rates and costs in large offices, hospitals, and other facilities
- Measuring utilization with feedback data enables ‘on demand’ and ‘as needed’ cleaning instead of scheduled cleaning
- Low Cost, OPEX Model Sensors, wearables, gateways etc. all included as Sensing-as-a-Service
- Accelarate Time to Value Sensor data available on the cloud within a week of installation
- Connectivity Included No reliance or interference with existing IT infrastructure. Job appropriate connectivity
- Proven Enterprise Ready Deployed in the world's largest countries, around the world
- Integrated Solution Ability to integrate solutions to deliver business value
about our services?
Lalita NairAssociate Vice President, Global Client Solutions- IIOTLalita is a growth-focused leader with broad experience in digital strategy, execution, and delivery. She has a stellar track record in leading technology-enabled large scale initiatives powered by high performing global teams and strong customer and stakeholder relationships. At Microland, Lalita leads the Industrial IoT solutions organization, driving innovation, incubating emerging technologies and using this technology to drive rapid operational transformation for customers.