- Modern Workplace Services
- Network Services
- Cloud Services
- Smart Security Operations Center
- Industrial Safety Services
Microland's migration factory for flexible and predictable services delivery
Leading global technology product company migrates over 900,000 mailboxes to cloud for its global customers
The client was looking for a highly scalable and industrialized capability for mailbox migration with minimum business disruption and reduced costs.
▼35% reduction in cost
▲ 20% faster migration timelines
The client is a US-based global market leader in technology products including operating systems, browsers, software, cloud-based products, consumer electronics, and personal computers and service.
The client was looking to migrate its Fortune 500 enterprise customers to Microsoft Office 365, a cloud-based service, and achieve efficient mailbox migration of large and unpredictable volumes. The client also needed to manage sophisticated tools and technologies, as well as ensure continuous monitoring and regular end-customer updates.
By creating a scalable and efficient industrialized delivery model, we successfully migrated over 900,000 mailboxes across the globe in six months. Our flexible delivery model enabled by our – O365 migration factory efficiently handled unpredictable inflows across multiple customers. Our skilled, versatile team managed multiple infrastructure and migration challenges including the simultaneous handling of multiple clients operating on different source platforms and migration toolsets. We also helped ensure quality, faster response and resolution of urgent requests from critical users.
- Cost optimization: 35% cost savings on migration with minimal investments, flexible unit pricing, and high quality, cost effective delivery through the mailbox migration lifecycle
- Agility: 20% acceleration of migration timelines. Real-time scalability with consistent repeatability and reliability
- Predictability: High resource availability and dynamic execution strategies to manage varying shift trends, multiple customer requirements, and critical last-minute migration updates.