and we will be happy to help
Driving Business Success through Optimal Efficiency and Availability
In today's fast-paced digital landscape, data centers play a critical role in supporting the operations of businesses across industries. Whether you are looking to store and process vast amounts of data or support mission-critical applications, a well-managed data center is key to ensuring the availability, reliability, security, and performance of your critical data and systems.
Microland’s Data Center Management Services solve the rapidly evolving enterprise customer business challenges for managing on-premises environments consisting of private clouds, and physical and virtualized infrastructure. Microland’s proprietary methodology resolves technical, political, and organizational challenges while addressing many customers' security and regulatory concerns.
Microland offers a comprehensive range of services that cater to diverse IT infrastructure needs, from traditional data center operations to fully managed private cloud solutions powered by cutting-edge technology. Our Data Center Management Services suite includes Managed Hosting, Server and Storage Management, Virtualization, and spanning multiple platforms and technologies. For private clouds, we enhance our service suite with cloud service catalog-based automated provisioning, configuration management, cost/capacity optimization, increased flexibility, and self-service capabilities. All these benefits are delivered in a secure and dedicated environment, offering an appealing pathway to hybrid data center/cloud environments for enterprise customers. Our services include:
- Security and Compliance: We understand the importance of protecting your critical data and systems and will ensure that your data center is secure and compliant with industry regulations and standards.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting: This involves monitoring your data center around the clock to ensure its availability and performance and quickly resolving any issues that arise.
- Asset Management: This involves tracking and managing the assets within the data center, including servers, storage devices, and other hardware components.
- Capacity Planning and Management: This involves forecasting and managing data center capacity to ensure that it meets the current and future needs of the organization.
- Software and Operating System Management: This involves the management and maintenance of the software and operating systems running on the data center infrastructure
With our team of experts and a focus on the latest technologies and best practices, we can help you achieve your goals and take your business to the next level with the following benefits:
- Efficiency through an integrated ITSM, Observability & Hyper-Automation
- Scalable IT Transformation – ensuring “Always On” Business Availability
- Integrated Operation - ensuring IT agility aligns with Business needs
- Cohesive Governance driving Digital Enablement & Hybrid Strategy
- Transparent Financial Models for greater Predictability
Microland's Data Center Management Services leverage Intelligeni Bots, our Data Center Automation framework, to automate 60% of the Management activities, thereby reducing MTTR and leading to increased availability, reliability, and efficiency of Data Centers.
So, why wait? Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve your goals.
about our services?
Sunil SaratSenior Vice President & Global Client Solutions Leader - Cloud, Data Center & Digital WorkplaceWith 20+ years of experience in Infrastructure & Cloud, Sunil’s core responsibilities at Microland include creating new services & solutions that drive Microland’s customers digital transformation roadmap.
Benil George P JAssociate Vice President, Client Solutions - Cloud & DCWith focused expertise on Cloud infrastructure, Benil is responsible to incubate new technologies and services that accelerate customer’s digital journeys. As a certified Cloud Architect, he specializes in standardization and governance of highly dynamic, cloud-enabled infrastructure using models that leverage GitOps, SRE, and IaC.
Anand IyerClient Solutions Leader, EMEAAnand has been accelerating Cloud adoption and modernising operations for Microland’s customers in the EMEA region for 12+ years. Anand has 25+ years’ of Architecture, Consulting and Delivery experience across multiple industry verticals.