and we will be happy to help
- Modern Workplace Services
- Network Services
- Cloud Services
- Smart Security Operations Center
- Industrial Safety Services
NextGen Platform for Modern Workspaces
As business environments change rapidly, organizations need to evolve to keep pace. With digital transformation becoming the silver bullet for change, migrating to the next level calls for experience and expertise—exactly what we at Microland bring to you. Say goodbye to spreadsheets, collaboration issues and welcome a new world of convenience and control. Welcome to the world of SmartMigrate.
SmartMigrate is Microland’s multi-tenant proprietary platform that helps complex migration seem easy. SmartMigrate encapsulates learnings from decades of migrating experience by porting millions of migration objects onto new Microsoft technologies. Be it Migrating Windows & sustaining upgrades, AD migrations or Exchange mailbox migrations, and we have covered it all for you to be in total control of your migration project with a track record of collaborating and delivering on time and on budget.
SmartMigrate allows end-users to choose on-demand migration per their convenience. This solution can be hosted on the cloud or on-premise across the customer Data Centre, Azure or Microland Data Centre. The tool is lightweight and agentless.
The key features of the tool include:
- Customer onboarding and environment analytics
- End-to-end lifecycle management of Windows Evergreen Service (onboarding – advisory deployment)
- Configure and customize user communication templates based on organizational preference
- Deployment planning
- Self-service portal for end-user scheduling and rescheduling
SmartMigrate is a one-stop solution to every enterprise migration program delivering the following benefits:
- A faster migration roll-out through a unified platform backed with world-class Microland service desk support.
- Enhanced user engagement and improved user satisfaction courtesy the self-scheduling and automated user communication—both customizable and automatable. Up to Seven hundred thousand communications can be sent through just one configuration.
- Maximized productivity between builds with the single contextualized platform for end-to-end lifecycle management.
- Better decision-making ability through impactful insights and analytics enabling stakeholders to make informed and timely decisions.
about our services?
Srikara C RSenior Vice President - Consulting & Service ManagementSrikara runs the Global Service Management Client Solutions Group. Srikara leverages his 30 years of diverse experience as he leads the consulting team in bringing world-class innovative solutions to bear on clients’ digital journeys. The Client Solutions Group guides clients in the deployment of transformational technologies into their IT infrastructure stack and helps future-proof digital journeys via enhanced workflows supported by market-leading platforms.
Manickam SethuramalingamSenior Director, Digital Workplace & Service ManagementManickam leads employee productivity & collaboration services under Digital Workplace. His expertise includes driving Modern Unified Endpoint Management, User Productivity & Collaboration, and Nextgen User Experience Management. Manickam has over 24+ years of industry experience and specializes in IT infrastructure management space and consulting services.