and we will be happy to help
Application Development Services
Deliver a transformative digital experience by building world-class applications that are scalable, customizable, and always available
We are witnessing a growing need to create modern applications for designing delightful user experiences which have prompted enterprises to embrace cloud-native services to develop applications with flexible architectures. Technologies like DevOps and containers have helped shorten application development timelines and increase operational efficiencies significantly. Consequently, there is much demand for application development services with a focus on swift development, testing, and deployment of high-quality software.
Microland helps companies adopt a cloud-first enterprise application strategy by leveraging cloud-native services to rapidly design and develop connected and intelligent applications, which provide a superior user experience, while reducing costs. Our application development services portfolio include:
Cloud Native Application Development
Driving high enterprise agility for modern businesses by leveraging the elements of cloud computing to create modular and flexible applications that are scalable, resilient and agile. Our key capabilities include:
- Cloud-Native Greenfield Application Development - We provide end-to-end full-stack cloud native greenfield implementation services right from architecture advisory and design to building the right team structure, technology and cloud platform selection, and sustainable app development methodologies with cost efficiencies.
- Cloud-Native Data Engineering - Data that steers cloud-native applications is equally important and it is necessary to define how and where the data can be stored. We advise our clients on the right data platform for their enterprise application data needs. We assess, advise and implement the best cloud-native database/platform based on analytics features, schema requirements, geo-distribution, self-service capabilities, scale out, purging needs, etc.
Modern Application Development
Revamping digital transformation needs with API and Microservices architecture-led design, full stack development methods and low code solutions. Our key capabilities include:
- Microservice and API Development - Microland’s API development and Microservices capabilities help enterprises navigate the shifts in modern application requirements. We help clients become scalable and agile through enterprise-wide adoption of APIs and Microservices architecture patterns.
- Full-Stack Software Engineering - Our full stack engineering team builds high-performing rich internet applications with SPA architecture, and modular backend services. Our resources are well-versed in full stack technologies viz. Angular, React, NodeJS, Python, GoLang, Java etc.
- Dynamics 365 & SharePoint Engineering - Our Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint teams accelerate the clients’ digital journey with the power of the cloud through innovation, agility, and scale. We leverage our partnership with Microsoft to deliver specialized capabilities, cross-tower solutions, and services for better business outcomes.
- Power Platform Engineering - We empower users to create low code/no code applications with Microsoft Power Platform Services. The Power Platform components - PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents, are combined together to create powerful solutions that help organizations transform their business with streamlined and automated business processes, improved decision making, and custom applications.
Read more about our partnership with Microsoft.
Data Platform Engineering Services
End-to-end management and transformation of database and middleware platforms for business agility with a data-first approach, and democratization of data, analytics, and use cases.
- Data Warehousing Services - Develop enterprise-wide data warehouse to help simplify information access and standardize it across disparate systems, streamline data interchange, and maintain golden data record for data consistency.
- DBA Services - Our DBA architects and administrators help enterprises leverage its data to the fullest by managing and optimizing databases for new and existing applications, ensuring data is accurate, accessible, and safe.
- DB Development Services - Microland’s database experts design and manage a diverse set of databases –MySQL, Oracle, No SQL etc. Our services include database development, design, and modelling. We streamline workflows and unlock insights into business data to deliver comprehensive database solutions tailored to the client’s specific business needs.
- Data Platform Build - Modernize data capabilities, build data products, increase cost savings, and drive cutting edge performance with modern data platforms that make data more accessible, secure, and visible.
Discover and modernize applications by migrating them to the cloud with containers that enable cloud-to-cloud portability, easily distributed architectures, and independent of infrastructure dependencies.
We help enterprises move away from a lift and shift mechanism with the following containerization services:
- Container Strategy - Establishing the business case for containerization by evaluating infrastructure cost savings, application development pipeline, security and governance, and application scalability and portability.
- Container Architecture - Implementing apt container design patterns for reusability, reliability, fault-tolerance, and high-availability architectures with optimized resources.
- Container Platform Engineering - Build, operate, and deploy highly scalable and resilient container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, OpenShift with automation.
DevSecOps and SRE
We provide an end-to-end enterprise DevSecOps methodology that works across the entire application ecosystem powered by our full-stack observability platform that enhances the resilience of digital infrastructure. Key services include:
- Enterprise Continuous Delivery - Enabling delivery of high-quality, valuable software in an efficient, fast, and reliable manner with automation of deployment pipeline, reducing cycle times, and providing rapid feedback on build deployments and releases into production across heterogeneous, cloud environments.
- Test Data Management - With DevSecOps principles tightly embedded in the software development methodology, synthesizing qualitative, consistent, and predictable data sets is necessary to deliver and deploy applications faster. Our investments in industry-leading test data management tools ensure faster automated deployments.
- Test Environment Management - Automation-led accelerated delivery of modern applications on cloud with centrally managed configuration, release, networks, and security management features.
- Release Automation and Orchestration - Orchestrating multiple applications across multiple cloud environments for rapid, reusable, and predictable releases with an adaptable model-driven release orchestration platform.
- DevOps Analytics - Custom dashboards, configurable widgets that show multiple metrics such as team velocity, CI/CD logs visualizations, sprint burndown, pipeline reports, etc. Our partnership with Microsoft enables us to leverage Analytics services for Azure DevOps to visualize and control application delivery pipeline.
about our services?
Sunil SaratSenior Vice President & Global Client Solutions Leader - Cloud, Data Center & Digital WorkplaceWith 20+ years of experience in Infrastructure & Cloud, Sunil’s core responsibilities at Microland include creating new services & solutions that drive Microland’s customers digital transformation roadmap.
Kapil ApshankarVice President, Digital ApplicationsKapil is an expert in helping companies discover the path to being digital at scale. He has worked with multiple Fortune 500 clients to infuse digital thinking in their IT roadmaps and to foster innovation, spur intelligent automation and create new products, applications and services that fuel business performance. At Microland, he is responsible for building and engineering strategic solutions across application modernization, cloud transformation, enterprise DevOps, agile and cloud native application development.
Vaibhav JoshiAVP-Client Solutions Digital ApplicationsVaibhav has 22 years of experience in leading application development and maintenance engagements, DevOps, infrastructure automation and release automation projects. He has managed large critical accounts across Banking, Healthcare and Retail industries. At Microland, Vaibhav is responsible for building platforms for DevOps analytics, application development, and container orchestration apart from creating solution offerings for customers around cloud native, application modernization and cloud migration. He is also responsible for anchoring sales proposals, charting the digital transformation roadmap for customers and delivery handover.
Senthilkumar SundarrajSenior Director - Digital ApplicationsSenthil is a senior technology leader with over 20 years of experience in conceptualizing, solutioning and delivering digital transformation, modernization, and innovation programs for clients in various industries. He has led large scale application modernization, data modernization programs and automation programs using cloud technologies, digital engineering practices, AI, RPA, SaaS based applications in alignment with client's mission. He has served as a trusted advisor for C-suite executives on their digital transformation journey initiatives. At Microland he is driving the development of new service offerings in cloud-native and data engineering areas for global clients.
Paul William WilsonSolution Director - Digital ApplicationsPaul has rich experience working in the Dynamics CRM consultancy and applications domain for over 15 years, delivering large-scale implementations within the Higher Education sector for institutions such as City University London, London School of Economics and the University of Oxford, and managing Dynamics 365 consultancies and solution architecture for professional services clients such as UBS, Charles Taylor Insuretech, Generali and Royal Sun Alliance.? He was the lead consultant for Microsoft Consulting for a UK-wide implementation of Dynamics 365 Field Service for British Gas.