Cloud computing has revolutionized the way organizations perceive IT infrastructure. In the wake of rapidly changing consumer demands, the cloud delivers on-demand scalability to businesses, without having to worry about hardware and software management.
However, challenges abound in selecting the right cloud platform, service provider and managing workloads, amongst other things. AWS Lifecycle services enable seamless migration and management of workloads on the cloud, while ensuring cost containment and efficiency.
HOW WE HELP
Microland's AWS Lifecycle services help you migrate to the cloud with minimal risk, while improving security and compliance.
Our deep domain expertise helps address key challenges including:
- Selecting and migrating the right workloads to maximize your AWS investments
- Ensuring efficient AWS environment management with enhanced compliance
- Leveraging AWS for DevOps
Our AWS Lifecycle services leverage proprietary frameworks and tools:
Now2Cloud Consulting Framework
This framework drives superior decisions on cloud technology roadmap and implementation. It analyzes the current IT environment and its interdependencies using a range of techniques that include interviews, surveys and automated tools, before deriving an optimal solution.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Microland's AWS Cloud Lifecycle services leverage a combination of proprietary assets, best practices, and certified specialists. Tangible outcomes include:
- Seamless migration with minimal risk and downtime
- Reduced deployment cycle time for new services and applications
- Enhanced agility, enabling nimble business decisions
- Improved security and compliance
- Optimized infrastructure provisioning
WHAT SETS US APART
Our unique differentiators include:
- We meet your specific needs in managing workloads on AWS cloud
- Now2Cloud Consulting Framework, smartGovern and smartDevOps accelerate migration and management of workloads on the cloud, thereby optimizing ROI
- Our certified AWS professionals specialize in end-to-end IT infrastructure management for global customers
- Experience of migrating workloads of various technology stacks such as Microsoft Windows, VMWare, HP and different open source platforms to EC2
- Expertise on .NET, SharePoint, SQL Server and various other technologies on AWS