and we will be happy to help
Redefining the Service Desk
Did you know the average worker reports losing 22 minutes every day due to technology impediments? That’s two weeks of lost productivity every year for each employee.
Microland’s proactive Service Desk results from 31 years spent on the front lines of global IT support, figuring out best practices in deploying technology and standardized processes to ensure users near and far can access world-class support in the way that works best for them.
Our omni-channel support model is intuitive and straightforward — designed with the employee experience in mind. A sophisticated Digital User Experience (DUX) platform enables this through real-time user experience monitoring. This not only enables a 360-degree view of actual performance from the user’s perspective but also provides insights and levers to improve the score.
Automation is at the heart of our Service Desk’s impressive value delivery. We automate all low-value interactions to bring down repetitive requests while our chatbots provide 24X7 support. Additionally, our self-healing, auto-remediation and self-service practices drive down IT costs. With a 40% improvement in the overall response time, a 25% reduction in tickets and a 15% cost reduction in the very first year of engagement, there are many benefits of deploying Microland’s Service Desk.
In Microland, we continuously strive to focus on:
- Consulting to understand critical trends in service estate by leveraging our data-driven strategy to improve the overall infrastructure
- Use AI/ML facilitated technology to improve service desk operations
- Automate IT processes and workflows with RPA
- Discover problems and enhance root cause analysis with virtual assistants
- Improve self-service for simple incidents and requests with chatbots
Microland also invests in critical success factor processes in order to:
- Adopt a shift-left strategy to reduce cost per ticket and enhance end-user satisfaction
- Promote knowledge sharing to train technicians
- Leverage incident swarming to handle critical incidents and reduce the ticket backlog
about our services?
Srikara C RSenior Vice President - Consulting & Service ManagementSrikara runs the Global Service Management Client Solutions Group. Srikara leverages his 30 years of diverse experience as he leads the consulting team in bringing world-class innovative solutions to bear on clients’ digital journeys. The Client Solutions Group guides clients in the deployment of transformational technologies into their IT infrastructure stack and helps future-proof digital journeys via enhanced workflows supported by market-leading platforms.