and we will be happy to help
Service Management Consulting
Service management platforms have evolved from foundation building blocks for transforming IT processes with IT Service Management (ITSM) to powerful unified enterprise solution for managing and orchestrating cross-functional workflows and intelligent automation processes with asset management, DevOps, operations management, business workflows and GRC, among others.
As a Premier ServiceNow partner, Microland’s Service Management Consulting enable enterprises to accelerate time to value, optimize costs, and ensure the ‘right’ adoption of enterprise platforms. We help assess business requirements, identify the target platform, and help chart out a holistic roadmap for greenfield and brownfield implementations.
Key Service Offerings
With our experience of working across a wide range of service management solutions and products, we provide clients with a holistic unified solution to modernize operations and transform their business processes. Our offerings are aligned to the following key focus areas:
- IT Service Management (ITSM): Assess the current ITSM processes to identify opportunities to modernize operations, and provide resilient and agile IT service delivery thus improving the productivity and experience of end users.
- IT Operations Management (ITOM): Assess the existing platform and monitoring environment for opportunities to bring upon performance improvements and provide a transformation roadmap for proactive digital operations that predicts issues, reduces service outages, and minimizes user impact.
- IT Asset Management (ITAM): Evaluate the maturity of asset management processes for dynamic discovery and end-to-end lifecycle management of software, hardware and cloud assets. We provide recommendations to improve asset visibilty and health, and a roadmap to improve the asset management processes.
- DevOps: Assess the current business application release cycles, DevOps toolsets, and process effectiveness to automate change management and provide a unified CI/CD pipeline view.
- HR Service Delivery: Assess the employee onboarding and knowledge management process for opportunities to boost productivity and streamline employee services with automated workflows.
We provide end-to-end service management services across consulting, implementation, integration, and managed services of platforms and processes. Our consulting approach sets the foundation for a comprehensive and successful platform implementation. We have established a CoE to innovate and build solutions on our in-house Enterprise Service Management (ESM) platform - SmartCenter2.0 powered by ServiceNow, providing training, best practices, curation and dissemination of domain knowledge, and access to top talent.
Microland’s Service Management Consulting paves the way for an accelerated and optimum implementation of Enterprise Service Management solutions to address the customers’ IT and business objectives. Benefits realized post implementation include:
- Efficient and streamlined IT Service Delivery: Intelligent workflows and optimized processes enable agile IT, improve service resilience and service availability, and reduce incidents and overall resolution time.
- Business Transformation: By adopting SmartCenter2.0 powered by ServiceNow, our unified enterprise service management platform, clients will be able to streamline IT and business workflows, seamlessly integrate to third-party tools, and have full stack observability that can potentially lead to increased business productivity and enhanced employee experience.
- User Experience: Enhanced user experience for business users, IT teams and third-party users through process optimization
- Faster Time to market: Faster application deployment and release cycles with DevOps and NOW platform.
about our services?
Atul KumarVice President, Global Consulting and Digital TransformationWith 25+ yrs experience, Atul has worked with enterprise clients globally on their Digital Transformation journeys, helping them drive business value and transform IT Landscape across private/public cloud, modern workplace and security leveraging the best of digital technologies. In his current role, Atul is responsible for driving strategic conversations and digital transformation initiatives with customers.
Yamini SunderasanSenior Consulting Director - TechnologyYamini has over 20 years of experience in managing large IT delivery teams, implementing SRE and championing digital transformation for clients globally. Her expertise includes designing and leading tailored consulting engagements that leverage industry best practices and evolving technology trends. At Microland, she leads the Service Management and Digital Transformation consulting initiatives for North American enterprises.