Assoc. Director -DWP
12 - 20 years of experience
- Achieve the Unit / account margin goals for the year
- Achieve the margin goals through various optimization initiatives for the account (Measurable: Monthly Accounts profitability Reports published by finance)
- Revenue Goals: Achieve the Unit / account revenue goals for the year
- Maintain Formal documented succession plan for the critical roles in the program
- Have a Succession plan - formal documented plan for all critical roles / people (Measurable: WMG, HR & L&D Dashboard)
- Achieve SLAs / KPIs for programs - All green status - Zero defect delivery
- Achieve formal published G&O for the program as agreed and tracked through customer governance
- Ensure that Any misses to have a formal RCA based fix or a formal SIP initiative associated
- Devise & implement continuous improvement initiatives aimed at achieving key objectives - published and documented for outcome / benefits
- Achieve Left shift resulting in positive movement on CPP / RPP and pyramid mix as against the annual baseline
- Ensure tracking of productivity in a systematic manner and take measure to improve productivity (Formal internal reviews for published plans vs actuals)
- QMS / IMS Goals: Ensure account maintains 100% compliance to service & security management processes defined.
- Ensure 100% adherence & implementation to QMS processes defined by organization in accounts.
- Ensure Zero Major NC in Internal and External Audit
- Share at-least one Best practices within account to SEPG team for taking it across the organization as applicable.
- Value based delivery: Identify and execute initiatives classified as Value for customer
- Demonstrate to customer on the Value delivered to customer through these initiatives
- Ensure documentation of the projects and share the same with SEPG team
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.