1. Hardware & Software Management
a. Provides elevated support following ITIL practices for all system related issues. Provide critical VIP support - Engage with business leaders to ensure service quality & consistency.
b. Reviews the data tracking reports.
c. Manage multi-tiered service desk, application support, information security services to ensure 24X7X365 end user technical support.
d. Asset management & reconciliation, tracking IMAC, tracking build, deployment and deletion.
e. Hardware management for multiple vendor products. Manage relationship with contract service providers, support transformation projects and recommend service improvements through industry best practices
2. Endpoint Security: Investigation of system bugs or data errors with recommendations for correction and improvement.
3. Client Applications: Work with diverse client population and independently handle moderate to complex application issues. Proactively and creatively develop solutions for problems of moderate complexity utilizing various tracking/ reporting tools and policies. Technical Skills:
1. Network Components, Devices (F)
2. System Administration (F)
3. MS Exchange Server (F)
4. Storage & Backup Administration (F)
5. Endpoint Security (F)
6. Identity & Access Management (F)
1. Email Communication, Presentation, Public Speaking (F)
2. Strategic Thinking, Transactions Processing, Planning (A)
3. Analytical Thinking, Scientific Temperament (A)
4. Interpersonal Skills (F), Nurturing Relationships (A)
5. Customer Service Orientation, Business Appreciation (F
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.