- Modern Workplace Services
- Network Services
- Cloud Services
- Smart Security Operations Center
- Industrial Safety Services
Lead - Risk & Compliance
Ensure Compliance to MSA, InfoSec, BCM, Legal Statutory & Data Privacy.
• Perform periodic Audits as per compliance processes
• Discuss the findings with respective team and ensure closure in timely manner.
• Update Dashboard & Share the remediation plan with Director/Asst. Director
• Ensure tracking of action items and follow up with concerned teams/individuals for closure.
Perform Risk Assessment
• Identify risk within various departments.
• Highlight the any potential risk, threat, and vulnerabilities in IT security and compliance
• Ensure appropriate response to ensure that risk factors and events are addressed effectively
• Provide feedback on various process and ensure
• Drive Compliance Culture across the organization
Desired Profile Overall 8+ years of experience, with at least 5 years in IT security compliance activities, IT security reporting and risk assessment
Certified Information Security Manager / Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) / ISO 27K certification or any similar certifications