Sr. Lead - App Support
0 - 0 years of experience
1. Support the preparation of our local roll outs with regards to master data management, data conversions, user access rights etc.
2. Responsible for User Access Management
3. Handle 1st and 2nd level incident management in relation to incidents that local super user coordinators and IT service desks cannot deal with and supporting the Global ERP solution.
4. Handle Communication in relation to operation and maintenance of business applications to local business application responsible and local service desks (IT)
5. Responsible for Release Management activities and reporting.
6. Maintain End-User Documentation and assistance to quality assurance of our deployment process.
7. Dispatch Incidents in Incident Management tool.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.