WEBINAR - Winning Workplaces: Re-calibrating Remote Workplaces for the Post COVID Era
While the “Future of Work” narrative has dominated workplace transformation conversations, the COVID pandemic has fast-tracked the evolutionary changes in the workplace to an abrupt transformation. As the new-normal in the COVID era redefines “Home as the new Office” the demand for secure, reliable and flexible digital workplace is more significant than ever.
Experts from Microland and Microsoft discussed the three key attributes of change that are driving workspace transformation – Connectivity, Security and Experience. The topics included:
- The changing demands and challenges of modern workplace
- Remote workplace solutions to build and strengthen your workplace environment against new demands and challenges
- Accelerating and executing the right-fit solution to build a flexible, reliable, stable and secure workplace
Microland is a Microsoft Gold certified partner for all the domains of modern workplace environment such as Messaging, Enterprise Mobility, Windows and Devices, and Security Solutions. Microland is also one of the few trusted partners of Microsoft to run the Microsoft FastTrack center for M365 workload migrations for their worldwide customers including ITAR customers.
Tuning in to the Webinar you’ll deep-dive into:
- The key metrics highlighting the current imperatives of the new normal across Connectivity, Security and Experience.
- The increased criticality of security to support the remote working environment with technologies such as MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) and unified management of all devices and apps, including BYOD with conditional access.
- The renewed focus on reliable connectivity and delightful user experience as key enablers of remote worker productivity and the concept of DUX (Digital User Experience).
- Microland’s proprietary solutions and frameworks such as R-Assess and XpressCloud to build secure remote connectivity.
- The opportunity to deliver experience through a secure communication and collaboration experience levering O365.
- The importance of reliable IT support courtesy Microland’s Service desk and Endpoint support capabilities.
Hear these snippets from the webinar.
May 06, 2020Digital event
Feb 26, 2020Birmingham, UK
Nov 13, 2019Santa Clara, CA
Oct 28, 2019Gold Coast, Australia
Oct 23, 2019Webinar
Oct 17, 2019Vue de monde, Melbourne
Oct 16, 2019Metropolitan Pavilion, New York
Aug 28, 2019Webinar
Jul 18, 2019Vue de Monde, Melbourne, Australia
May 22, 2019QE II, London