Webinar - Navigating Data Interoperability Challenges in IoT
With the number of ‘connected devices’ expected to reach 20.4 billion by 2020 (according to a Gartner study), IoT is rapidly changing the technology landscape. This advancement brings with it challenges in creating cutting-edge IoT solutions – data interoperability being key among them. Another survey by Nexus found that 77 percent of respondents stated that interoperability was their biggest challenge in IoT.
Interoperability between hardware, software, and services will be key in helping industries transform how they operate and create new services and solutions. To streamline interoperability, Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture (OPC UA) has emerged as the leading open standard in the IoT industry community across multiple industries.
Through this webinar, Microland has partnered with PTC, a global computer software and services company, to provide a comprehensive solution that addresses data interoperability and data availability.
What You Will Learn
- Challenges around data interoperability and availability that hinder digital transformation in industrial IoT
- Benefits of Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture (OPC UA)
- Solutions offered by Microland to mitigate interoperability challenges
Who Should Attend
- CXOs driving digital transformation through industrial IoT
- COOs and other operations leadership (such as plant managers and asset managers) familiar with plant and business operations, and understand where many of the data sources exist
Please submit the following details to get in touch with our events team.
Mar - 2023Virtual Event
Feb - 2023Virtual Event
Feb - 2023In Person
Dec - 2022Virtual Event
Dec - 2022In Person
Nov - 2022In Person
Oct - 2022Virtual Event
Sep - 2022In Person
Aug - 2022Virtual Event
Senior Applications Engineer, PTC (Kepware)
CEO and Co-Founder, Crossfire Media
Founder & Chief Technology Evangelist, James Brehm & Associates