Webinar - Navigating Data Interoperability Challenges in IoT
With the number of ‘connected devices’ expected to reach 20.4 billion by 2020 (according to a Gartner study), IoT is rapidly changing the technology landscape. This advancement brings with it challenges in creating cutting-edge IoT solutions – data interoperability being key among them. Another survey by Nexus found that 77 percent of respondents stated that interoperability was their biggest challenge in IoT.
Interoperability between hardware, software, and services will be key in helping industries transform how they operate and create new services and solutions. To streamline interoperability, Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture (OPC UA) has emerged as the leading open standard in the IoT industry community across multiple industries.
Through this webinar, Microland has partnered with PTC, a global computer software and services company, to provide a comprehensive solution that addresses data interoperability and data availability.
What You Will Learn
- Challenges around data interoperability and availability that hinder digital transformation in industrial IoT
- Benefits of Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture (OPC UA)
- Solutions offered by Microland to mitigate interoperability challenges
Who Should Attend
- CXOs driving digital transformation through industrial IoT
- COOs and other operations leadership (such as plant managers and asset managers) familiar with plant and business operations, and understand where many of the data sources exist
Sep 15, 2021Virtual Event
Sep 07, 2021Virtual Event
Jul 23, 2021Virtual Event
May 28, 2021Virtual Event
May 20, 2021Virtual Event
May 19, 2021Virtual Event
May 06, 2021Virtual Event
Mar 23, 2021Virtual Event
Feb 25, 2021Virtual Event
Feb 15, 2021MicroChat