Webinar - Navigating Data Interoperability Challenges in IoT
With the number of ‘connected devices’ expected to reach 20.4 billion by 2020 (according to a Gartner study), IoT is rapidly changing the technology landscape. This advancement brings with it challenges in creating cutting-edge IoT solutions – data interoperability being key among them. Another survey by Nexus found that 77 percent of respondents stated that interoperability was their biggest challenge in IoT.
Interoperability between hardware, software, and services will be key in helping industries transform how they operate and create new services and solutions. To streamline interoperability, Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture (OPC UA) has emerged as the leading open standard in the IoT industry community across multiple industries.
Through this webinar, Microland has partnered with PTC, a global computer software and services company, to provide a comprehensive solution that addresses data interoperability and data availability.
What You Will Learn
- Challenges around data interoperability and availability that hinder digital transformation in industrial IoT
- Benefits of Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture (OPC UA)
- Solutions offered by Microland to mitigate interoperability challenges
Who Should Attend
- CXOs driving digital transformation through industrial IoT
- COOs and other operations leadership (such as plant managers and asset managers) familiar with plant and business operations, and understand where many of the data sources exist
Nov 13, 2019Santa Clara, CA
Oct 28, 2019Gold Coast, Australia
Oct 23, 2019Webinar
Oct 17, 2019Vue de monde, Melbourne
Oct 16, 2019Metropolitan Pavilion, New York
Aug 28, 2019Webinar
Jul 18, 2019Vue de Monde, Melbourne, Australia
May 22, 2019QE II, London
May 07, 2019Dallas, Texas
Mar 27, 2019Webinar