ONUG Fall 2019
The ONUG Fall 2019 summit will focus on Building, Managing and Securing the Digital Enterprise, but will also cover a range of topics such as hybrid multi-cloud, a secure internet, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automated and software-driven infrastructure, Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) 2.0 and more.
2 DAYS OF INTENSE LEARNING, SHARING AND NETWORKING
- Digital Transformation sessions via an open, supplier-neutral forum focused squarely on the business and technical challenges faced by enterprise technology organizations.
- Real-world, actionable insights on hybrid multi-cloud that you can use immediately.
- The NEW Cloud Native DevOps Conference Track to help you gain a better understanding of the unique challenges the Global 2000 face deploying IT applications in the cloud at scale.
- ONUG Board & IT Executive Roundtables that foster peer-to-peer information sharing regarding the design, build and security of tomorrow’s infrastructure.
- Our Keynote, Great Debate and Town Hall speakers are visionary enterprise technology leaders, researchers, suppliers, end-users and academia — sharing their valuable knowledge and expertise.
- Over 60 Suppliers in the Digital Transformation Showcase with demonstrations from innovators that support ONUG’s directive for open, standards-based, cloud-native solutions and services.
- More than 50 Proof-of-Concept Sessions that present solutions in response to real-world use cases created by ONUG Working Groups, as practical, purchasable solutions.
Microland is happy to be a part of ONUG as a sponsor under the innovator category and will be presenting Proof-of-Concept on SDWAN transformation. In addition, Microland has been chosen for the working group session on SDWAN. Meet our experts at the event to learn more on October 17, 2019.
Oct 17, 2019 – 10.30 AM
Proof of Concept: How Network Transformation Influences Waste Management’s Business
It is widely understood that SDWAN as a technology is a great enabler being deployed by many enterprises today to achieve cost savings, improved user experience and greater operational agility. Enterprises often however struggle with connecting the “IT story” of the benefits of executing a network transformation to the true “Business story” of how the technology change is impacting the actual business in a positive way.
You will not want to miss Erika Walk, Sr. Director of Information Technology at Waste Management, explain the compelling story of how their SDWAN deployment is positively impacting the efficiency and effectiveness of company’s business today and how it will influence their future business endeavors. Through this example, enterprises will better learn how to internally position and gain approval to drive large technology transformation projects by connecting them directly to end business results.
Nov 13, 2019Santa Clara, CA
Oct 28, 2019Gold Coast, Australia
Oct 23, 2019Webinar
Oct 17, 2019Vue de monde, Melbourne
Aug 28, 2019Webinar
Jul 18, 2019Vue de Monde, Melbourne, Australia
May 22, 2019QE II, London
May 07, 2019Dallas, Texas
Mar 27, 2019Webinar
Nov 28, 2018Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley