IoT Tech Expo North America 2019
IT-OT Convergence: a digital state where two worlds meet!
IoT Tech Expo is one the World’s Largest IoT event series that brings together key industry veterans from across the globe for 2 days of discussions around top level IoT strategies. The expo will explore the latest innovations within the Internet of Things and cover the impact it has on many industries including manufacturing, transport, supply chain, insurance, logistics, government, energy and automotive.
Microland is proud to be a platinum sponsor for this event, along with multiple keynote and panel sessions on connected industry and IoT innovations by Microland experts. With 7 dedicated conference tracks, over 500 senior-level speakers and over 350 companies showcasing their latest technologies, this event is one you won’t want to miss.
Fill up the form below to get your free, all-access, event gold pass, and the chance to connect with our experts at the IoT Tech Expo North America 2019!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Sessions by Microland at IoT Tech Expo North America 2019
Day 1 - 13 November 2019, 10:20am
Panel Discussion: Creating a competitive edge with IIoT
The IoT is now firmly embedded within many industrial enterprises – but how do you move ahead of the ever-growing pack and harness the full potential of IIoT?
How small wins can grow into big returns – making smart choices when it comes to platform selection, device management etc..
Seeing IoT as a business project, not an IT project
- Moderator: Ryan Martin, Principal Analyst , ABI Research
- Richard Newberry, CEO, KMC Controls
- Lalita Nair, Senior Director – Technology, Microland
- Robert Rencher, Associate Technical Fellow, Senior Systems Engineer, The Boeing Company
- Nina Tucker, VP Technology, Twin Oaks Computing
Day 2 - 14 November 2019, 09:50 am
Keynote Session: The Future of Manufacturing – 2019 and Beyond
by Manjanath Nayak, Sr. Vice President, Strategic Accounts BU & Global Industrial IoT Business, Microland
- Discussing the shift in manufacturing from a product focus to the future of being outcome orientated and how this leads to an end-user focused result
- Examining new factory concepts enabled by the ‘Industrial Internet’ – Utilizing smart buildings and smart machinery
- Results in terms of Capex, Opex and reductions in energy consumption and increased efficiency
- The future of the workforce – How will digital labour in manufacturing transform the skills mix and the focus of tomorrow’s workforce
Day 2 - 14 November 2019, 10:20 am
Panel Discussion: Factories of the future
A smart factory of the future is a fully connected system that utilizes a constant stream of data from IoT-enabled processes such as inventory tracking, predictive maintenance, smart manufacturing and the implementation of digital twins. Advancements in smart lighting, temperature control, and smart security systems add to the potential of a digitally integrated system. This talk will look at how all of these processes harmonize and enable more informed decisions, including:
- Reduction in service costs
- Lower energy consumption and increased efficiency
- Process Automation – Moving beyond IoT to intelligent objects
- Innovative production – What’s the next addition to the evolving smart factory?
- Moderator: Phil Azanov, Lead - IoT/Industry 4.0, Americas, Westernacher
- Karen Matthews, Technology & Market Development Manager, Science & Technology, Corning Incorporated
- Gabriel Millien, Head of LEAN Business Transformation and Acceleration, Nestle Purina North America
- Adrian Jennings, Chief Product Advocate, Ubisense
- Christopher Collins, Senior Director – IIoT , Microland
Day 2 - 14 November 2019, 02:40 pm
Point of View: IoT Innovation: Deriving Value from the IoT
by Lalita Nair, Senior Director – Technology, Microland
IoT platforms provide insights into everything it’s connected with – This session will look at gaining value from your IoT application, including competitive advantage and economic benefits
Oct 28, 2019Gold Coast, Australia
Oct 23, 2019Webinar
Oct 17, 2019Vue de monde, Melbourne
Oct 16, 2019Metropolitan Pavilion, New York
Aug 28, 2019Webinar
Jul 18, 2019Vue de Monde, Melbourne, Australia
May 22, 2019QE II, London
May 07, 2019Dallas, Texas
Mar 27, 2019Webinar
Nov 28, 2018Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley