Webinar - Decoding the IIoT Adoption Curve - Connect, Monitor, Analyze and Improve
IIoT looks to achieve Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals - externally questionable, internally not regarded as impossible. Asset tracking and monitoring, predictive maintenance, improving cyber security and improving energy efficiencies and automation are the types of problem statements and projects that IIoT looks to solve.
However, the magnitude of these projects leads to skepticism towards IIoT adoption. For such large-scale projects, implementation must be broken down into achievable, measurable and meaningful phases.
In Gartner’s first ever 2018 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT, no company crossed their bar for execution. Clearly, there’s still a long way to go when it comes to IIoT adoption. Join this webinar, where our experts look to decode the IIoT adoption curve.
Who’ll benefit the most:
- Companies in the early stages of IIoT implementation: Managers and above from the COO and CIO organizations
- Stakeholders from IIoT Centers of Excellence
What you’ll learn:
- How to overcome challenges in IIoT adoption: Data Interoperability, IT-OT interconnectivity, IIoT security, and more
- Best practices for implementing large scale IIoT projects
- How to increase operational efficiencies by following an incremental IIoT adoption approach for the energy and utilities sector
Sep 15, 2021Virtual Event
Sep 07, 2021Virtual Event
Jul 23, 2021Virtual Event
May 28, 2021Virtual Event
May 20, 2021Virtual Event
May 19, 2021Virtual Event
May 06, 2021Virtual Event
Mar 23, 2021Virtual Event
Feb 25, 2021Virtual Event
Feb 15, 2021MicroChat