Webinar - Decoding the IIoT Adoption Curve - Connect, Monitor, Analyze and Improve
IIoT looks to achieve Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals - externally questionable, internally not regarded as impossible. Asset tracking and monitoring, predictive maintenance, improving cyber security and improving energy efficiencies and automation are the types of problem statements and projects that IIoT looks to solve.
However, the magnitude of these projects leads to skepticism towards IIoT adoption. For such large-scale projects, implementation must be broken down into achievable, measurable and meaningful phases.
In Gartner’s first ever 2018 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT, no company crossed their bar for execution. Clearly, there’s still a long way to go when it comes to IIoT adoption. Join this webinar, where our experts look to decode the IIoT adoption curve.
Who’ll benefit the most:
- Companies in the early stages of IIoT implementation: Managers and above from the COO and CIO organizations
- Stakeholders from IIoT Centers of Excellence
What you’ll learn:
- How to overcome challenges in IIoT adoption: Data Interoperability, IT-OT interconnectivity, IIoT security, and more
- Best practices for implementing large scale IIoT projects
- How to increase operational efficiencies by following an incremental IIoT adoption approach for the energy and utilities sector
Please submit the following details to get in touch with our events team.
Mar - 2023Virtual Event
Feb - 2023Virtual Event
Feb - 2023In Person
Dec - 2022Virtual Event
Dec - 2022In Person
Nov - 2022In Person
Oct - 2022Virtual Event
Sep - 2022In Person
Aug - 2022Virtual Event
Director - Client Engagement, Microland
Muthu comes with 17+ years of experience in IT and Subject matter expertise in OT for last 5 years, providing IIoT consulting services & solutions that help drive business outcomes for Manufacturing, O&G and Utility industries. He is responsible for building an IIoT platform partner ecosystem, strategic alliances that help in the acceleration of digital transformation and the capacity to perform end to end IIoT implementation for customers.