Webinar - Decoding the IIoT Adoption Curve - Connect, Monitor, Analyze and Improve
IIoT looks to achieve Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals - externally questionable, internally not regarded as impossible. Asset tracking and monitoring, predictive maintenance, improving cyber security and improving energy efficiencies and automation are the types of problem statements and projects that IIoT looks to solve.
However, the magnitude of these projects leads to skepticism towards IIoT adoption. For such large-scale projects, implementation must be broken down into achievable, measurable and meaningful phases.
In Gartner’s first ever 2018 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT, no company crossed their bar for execution. Clearly, there’s still a long way to go when it comes to IIoT adoption. Join this webinar, where our experts look to decode the IIoT adoption curve.
Who’ll benefit the most:
- Companies in the early stages of IIoT implementation: Managers and above from the COO and CIO organizations
- Stakeholders from IIoT Centers of Excellence
What you’ll learn:
- How to overcome challenges in IIoT adoption: Data Interoperability, IT-OT interconnectivity, IIoT security, and more
- Best practices for implementing large scale IIoT projects
- How to increase operational efficiencies by following an incremental IIoT adoption approach for the energy and utilities sector
Oct 07, 2020Virtual Event
Oct 01, 2020Virtual Event
Sep 04, 2020Virtual Event
Aug 19, 2020Virtual Event
Jul 22, 2020Virtual Event
Jun 24, 2020Virtual Event
May 06, 2020Digital event
Feb 26, 2020Birmingham, UK
Nov 13, 2019Santa Clara, CA