and we will be happy to help
Network Consulting Services
The Road to Digital Transformation Starts at the Network
Microland’s Network Consulting Services unlocks the potential of network as a true business enabler. Microland Intelligent Network Experience suite of Network Consulting Services provides end-to-end consulting and assessments for Next-Gen transformations and benchmarking as-is network operations, enables customers to meet the growing business needs for agility and flexibility, and enhances user experience.
Microland Intelligent Network Experience suite of Network Consulting Services include:
- Technology Services Selection provides a vendor agnostic approach to identify technology solutions like SD-WAN, SD-LAN, SDN-DC, SASE, Zero Trust Network Access, Private 5G etc. which meets the key business and technology requirements of the customer.
- Design Consulting Services provides customers with appropriate and network transformation roadmap to align IT infrastructure to meet future business needs and digital adoption through network consulting.
- PoC Services are conducted to build, test, and integrate SD-WAN, SD-LAN, SASE, Zero Trust Network Access, and Private 5G related solutions, which provide fitment and flavor of the solution before undertaking network transformation.
Network Assessment Services
Microland’s Network Assessment Services are offered to baseline the customer’s current IT infrastructure and provide recommendations for improving network performance with network consulting for the objective of enhancing employee productivity and customers’ user experience.
- Network Maturity Assessment focusses on the opportunities to align network with business goals. We embrace superior network consulting strategies to understand the challenges by analyzing the customer’s IT infrastructure, identifies architecture and technology gaps, provide recommendations to bridge the technology and operational gaps to meet and beat industry standards.
- Network Operations Assessment benchmarks the network performance of the current IT infrastructure, processes, standards and roadmap for adherence and continuous improvement. Our network consulting services is designed to provide recommendations on process improvements, delivery optimization and technical automation to improve user experience and alignment to network SLAs, XLAs and KPIs.
- Network Technology Assessment focuses on identifying architecture gaps, technology readiness, infrastructure age and lifecycle analysis and suggests recommendations on technology refresh and/or network transformation through network consulting. Our network consulting services evaluate the interlinking of business outcomes to technology implementation to drive greater organizational value.
about our services?
Robert WysockiSenior Vice President & Global Client Solutions Leader - Network & Cyber SecurityRobert (Bob) is a seasoned IT evangelist with over 30 years of industry experience, gained at Fortune 20 as well as start-up organizations. At Microland, Bob's responsibilities include driving innovation, incubating emerging technologies and enabling customers to leverage key digital technologies for rapid business and operational transformation.
Balasubramanian PanchanathanSenior Director - NetworkBala has 18+ years of experience with key focus on Network technologies. Over his career he has led multiple customers through digital transformation by designing transformative Network services and solutions. At Microland, he is responsible for solution design and implementation, and development of Go-to-Market strategies for the Network CSO.
Shrikant DandinDirector – NetworkShrikant has 14 years of experience in Network Infrastructure Management and has completed three CCIE in R&S, SP, and DC. Shrikant has played multiple roles in network consulting, solution design and engineering and NextGen services creation with a focus on Automation.
Harish M NDirector – Technology, NetworksHarish is a technology leader with over 20 years of experience in providing strategic direction to clients on leveraging IT Infrastructure to deliver business outcomes. He has built & led global teams for the successful delivery of network design, transformation, and management services. In his current role, Harish is responsible for the development of Next-Gen Network solutions integrated with AI-enabled automation.
Ramesh NGSenior Director – NetworksRamesh comes with over 21 years of experience in driving innovation in Networking services with key focus on SDN Solutions & IPs development. Ramesh is part of several leading industry forums in the Networking Industry such as OpenStack, IEEEE, etc. In Microland, Ramesh’s focus is on driving our solutions & IP development in SDN, Automation and in Private 5G space.
Girish ThekkadathPrincipal Solution Director, Network and CybersecurityGirish has over 20 years of experience across consulting, presales, solution design and service delivery for global customers in the areas of network infrastructure solution and services. At Microland, his responsibilities include driving presales, solutioning, go-to-market strategies, and enabling customers adopt NextGen technologies to accelerate business and operational transformation.