and we will be happy to help
The Road to Digital Transformation Starts at the Network
m.i.n.e. [Microland Intelligent Network Experience] Consult
Microland’s m.i.n.e. Consult offers end-to-end consulting and assessments for next-gen transformations and benchmarking as-is network operations, enables customers to meet the growing business needs for agility and flexibility and enhances user experience.
Network consulting services are offered to identify customers’ challenges and to create a roadmap for their transformation journey. Microland’s suite of offerings in consulting services include:
- Technology Services Selection provides a vendor agnostic approach to identify technology solutions like SD-WAN, SD-LAN, SDN-DC, SASE, Private 5G etc. which meets the key business and technology requirements of the customer.
- Network Analysis and Gap Identification analyzes the customer’s IT infrastructure, identifies architecture and technology gaps with respect to the business objectives and provides recommendations to bridge technology gaps and industry best practices to adopt.
- Roadmap Consulting Services provides customers with a network transformation roadmap to align IT infrastructure to meet future business needs and digital adoption.
- PoC Services are conducted to Pilot SD-WAN, SD-LAN, SASE and Private 5G related transformation solutions, which provides a flavor of the solution before deep-diving into network transformation.
Microland’s Assessment services are offered to baseline the customer’s current IT infrastructure and provide recommendations for improving network performance with the objective of enhancing employee productivity and customers’ user experience.
- Next-Gen Network Operations Assessment benchmarks the network performance of the current IT infrastructure and provides recommendations on process improvements and technical automation to improve network availability and alignment to network SLAs and KPIs.
- Next-Gen Network Transformation Assessment focuses on identifying architecture gaps, technology readiness, infrastructure age and lifecycle analysis and suggests recommendations on technology refresh and/or network transformation.
about our services?
Robert WysockiSenior Vice President & Global Client Solutions Leader - Network & Cyber SecurityRobert (Bob) is a seasoned IT evangelist with over 30 years of industry experience, gained at Fortune 20 as well as start-up organizations. At Microland, Bob's responsibilities include driving innovation, incubating emerging technologies and enabling customers to leverage key digital technologies for rapid business and operational transformation.
Rishikesh KulkarniAssociate Vice President – NetworksRishikesh has 20+ years of experience in Network Infrastructure services focusing on overall solution design, pre-sales, and delivery. At Microland, Rishikesh is responsible for solution design, pre-sales bid process, and delivery handover.
Balasubramanian PanchanathanSenior Director - NetworkBala has a 18+ years of experience with key focus on Network technologies. Over his career he has led multiple customers through digital transformation by designing transformative Network services and solutions. At Microland, he is responsible for solution design and implementation, and development of Go-to-Market strategies for the Network CSO.
Shrikant DandinDirector – NetworkShrikant has 14 years of experience in Network Infrastructure Management and has completed three CCIE in R&S, SP, and DC. Shrikant has played multiple roles in network consulting, solution design and engineering and NextGen services creation with a focus on Automation.
Harish M NDirector – Technology, NetworksHarish is a technology leader with over 20 years of experience in providing strategic direction to clients on leveraging IT Infrastructure to deliver business outcomes. He has built & led global teams for the successful delivery of network design, transformation, and management services. In his current role, Harish is responsible for the development of Next-Gen Network solutions integrated with AI-enabled automation.
Ramesh NGSenior Director – NetworksRamesh comes with over 21 years of experience in driving innovation in Networking services with key focus on SDN Solutions & IPs development. Ramesh is part of several leading industry forums in the Networking Industry such as OpenStack, IEEEE, etc. In Microland, Ramesh’s focus is on driving our solutions & IP development in SDN, Automation and in Private 5G space.