and we will be happy to help
Cloud Disaster Recovery
Recover critical IT business processes with zero data loss and minimum recovery time to enhance business resiliency
With organizations increasingly reliant on data and technology to run their day-to-day operations, even a minor outage caused by a natural disaster or a cyberattack can put them at a competitive disadvantage. Losing access to business-critical data, even for a short period, can have a significant impact on a company's operations and bottom line, resulting in loss of productivity, and revenue, and damage to its reputation. Furthermore, with organizations increasingly moving their workloads to the cloud, it is imperative to have a disaster recovery plan that can be activated within minutes of an outage and managed remotely.
A cloud-based disaster recovery solution or Cloud-hosted Disaster Recovery as a Service (Cloud DRaaS) ensures speed and ease of cloud recovery with rapid replication of cloud data and applications. In the event of a disaster, the solution allows enterprises to switch seamlessly to the DR site and scale out to make it the new primary site.
Microland’s DRaaS solution is a fully managed, highly automated cloud-based disaster recovery solution. It provides comprehensive disaster recovery services including health monitoring, and continuous replication of business-critical applications, infrastructure, data, and systems.
Key features of our Cloud DRaaS include:
- Improved RTO and RPO: Our use of cloud-native and leading partner solutions, continuous automated, monitoring, and testing of recovery scenarios enable us to provide enterprises with near-zero RPOs and less than 15 minutes RTOs
- End-to-End solution: Our DRaaS helps enterprises strategize their recovery plan to support the business, design a customized solution, implement the solution with best practices, and continually manage recovery tests and drills to help protect and recover the business during real disaster situations.
- High level of automation: Microland’s custom automation approach enables DRaaS to achieve 50% reduced solution deployment times, with more than 80% automated recovery drills, compliance checks, and automated failovers that ensure enterprises get their business back up and running seamlessly.
- Security and reliability: Leveraging the cloud provider’s robust security and compliance standards, reliable infrastructure and Microland’s best practices and tools, we ensure that your enterprise data is secure and disaster recovery solution is always available.
- Cost-effectiveness: Our DRaaS offers a cost-effective solution, with a pay-as-you-go model. It is easy to implement and maintain, with no upfront cost of infrastructure and staffing or lock-ins if colocation is leveraged.
- Flexibility and scalability: Our DRaaS provides organizations with more user control and the ability to scale their computing resources to the production environment in a short period.
- Choice of Cloud: Our DRaaS provides recovery on the top three hyperscalers and allows enterprises to set up recovery forms between on-premises and public cloud, multiple regions of the same cloud, and among different public cloud providers.
Microland’s cloud-based DRaaS offers a cost-effective, flexible, and reliable disaster recovery solution that can be quickly deployed in the event of a disaster. It is a critical service for any enterprises looking to protect themselves against unexpected disruptions and ensure business continuity.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about how Microland can help protect enterprise digital workloads and processes during disaster situations.
about our services?
Sunil SaratSenior Vice President & Global Client Solutions Leader - Cloud, Data Center & Digital WorkplaceWith 20+ years of experience in Infrastructure & Cloud, Sunil’s core responsibilities at Microland include creating new services & solutions that drive Microland’s customers digital transformation roadmap.
Benil George P JAssociate Vice President, Client Solutions - Cloud & DCWith focused expertise on Cloud infrastructure, Benil is responsible to incubate new technologies and services that accelerate customer’s digital journeys. As a certified Cloud Architect, he specializes in standardization and governance of highly dynamic, cloud-enabled infrastructure using models that leverage GitOps, SRE, and IaC.
Anand IyerClient Solutions Leader, EMEAAnand has been accelerating Cloud adoption and modernising operations for Microland’s customers in the EMEA region for 12+ years. Anand has 25+ years’ of Architecture, Consulting and Delivery experience across multiple industry verticals.