and we will be happy to help
Network Consulting Services
The Road to Digital Transformation Starts at the Network
Microland’s Network Consulting Services unlocks the potential of network as a true business enabler. Microland Intelligent Network Experience suite of Network Consulting Services provide end-to-end consulting and assessments for Next-Gen transformations and benchmarking as-is network operations, enables customers to meet the growing business needs for agility and flexibility, and enhances user experience.
Microland Intelligent Network Experience suite of Network Consulting Services include:
- Technology Services Selection provides a vendor agnostic approach to identify technology solutions like SD-WAN, SD-LAN, SDN-DC, SASE, Zero Trust Network Access, Private 5G etc. which meets the key business and technology requirements of the customer.
- Design Consulting Services provides customers with appropriate and network transformation road map to align IT infrastructure to meet future business needs and digital adoption.
- PoC Services are conducted to build, test, and integrate SD-WAN, SD-LAN, SASE, Zero Trust Network Access, and Private 5G related solutions, which provide fitment and flavor of the solution before undertaking network transformation.
Network Assessment Services
Microland’s Network Assessment Services are offered to baseline the customer’s current IT infrastructure and provide recommendations for improving network performance with the objective of enhancing employee productivity and customers’ user experience.
- Network Maturity Assessment focuses on the opportunities to align network with business goals. We understand the challenges by analyzing the customer’s IT infrastructure, identifies architecture and technology gaps, provide recommendations to bridge the technology and operational gaps to meet and beat industry standards.
- Network Operations Assessment benchmarks the network performance of the current IT infrastructure, processes, standards and roadmap for adherence and continuous improvement We provide recommendations on process improvements, delivery optimization and technical automation to improve user experience and alignment to network SLAs, XLAs and KPIs.
- Network Technology Assessment focuses on identifying architecture gaps, technology readiness, infrastructure age and lifecycle analysis and suggests recommendations on technology refresh and/or network transformation. We evaluate the interlinking of business outcomes to technology implementation.
about our services?
Atul KumarVice President, Global Consulting and Digital TransformationWith 25+ yrs experience, Atul has worked with enterprise clients globally on their Digital Transformation journeys, helping them drive business value and transform IT Landscape across private/public cloud, modern workplace and security leveraging the best of digital technologies. In his current role, Atul is responsible for driving strategic conversations and digital transformation initiatives with customers.
Yamini SunderasanSenior Consulting Director - TechnologyYamini has over 20 years of experience in managing large IT delivery teams, implementing SRE and championing digital transformation for clients globally. Her expertise includes designing and leading tailored consulting engagements that leverage industry best practices and evolving technology trends. At Microland, she leads the Service Management and Digital Transformation consulting initiatives for North American enterprises.