and we will be happy to help
Application Managed Services
Efficient, insights-driven, and integrated management of applications, data, containers, and cloud linking performance directly to business outcomes
Businesses today are dependent on applications more than ever, running complex services over complex hybrid ecosystems composed of modern technologies, platforms, and software. With intuitive and intelligent monitoring, automation, and a smart cloud operations platform, application services management can help eliminate technical debt, support continuous agile development, and collaboration. Microland’s application managed services help manage applications for our customers with an AutomatedOps approach. Our service offerings include:
Ensuring high availability and continuous operations on the cloud through a combination of tooling, processes, and methods. Our Integrated CloudOps capabilities include:
- Integrated L1.5 Ops - Creating synergies and cost savings for our customers by integrating L1 and L2 teams into a single L1.5 team. We are also expanding the L1.5 construct beyond infrastructure support to create a single integrated team for cloud, database, middleware, and container operations support.
- Cloud Applications Support - We provide dynamic cloud application support and solutions for complex workloads. Supported by an extensive pool of global support engineers, we invest and adapt modern application support tool chain to simplify operations in hybrid IT or multi-cloud environments.
- Database support - Proactive and Reactive Database Management with robust support service models that include customized deployment procedures, proactive health checks, and environment specific failover and replication routines.
- Middleware support - SOA services monitoring and support, application interface performance, security and data parsing capabilities maintenance and support, API management, etc.
- ContainerOps - Start, stop, and restart containers, as well as release updates or check health status with container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
Application Value Management
Keep the lights on with industrialized pre-defined processes and standard operating procedures for end-user support and monitoring to reduce operational expenses by up to 50%. The standard set of managed services offerings cover:
- Application Enhancements and Support - Transforming enterprises with smart enterprise-wide application support services that enable business-aligned outcomes via automated and intelligent operations.
- Database Maintenance - Maintain the health of database systems through data integrity checks, performance tuning, elimination of corrupt data, data model maintenance, etc.
- Production Support - Focused 24-hour support for production environments, automated software deployment, and maintenance, allowing enterprises to focus only on running their business.
- Technical Documentation - Document application ecosystem, business functions, and technologies under the hood to provide superior and customized managed services based on the enterprise application landscape.
- SWAT Services - Dedicated support team for fixing application issues, enhancements, new developments, deployment, and documentation with quick turnaround time and flexible support models.
Robotic Process Automation
Accelerating digital transformation with automation software to streamline workflows and automate repetitive tasks. Our capabilities include:
- Strategy & Architecture - Advisory-led approach to define a clear roadmap in terms of how, what and where to start your automation journey. Our approach covers selecting the right blend of RPA technologies, tools and platforms, to identify the best automation candidates to yield the required RoI.
- Platform Implementation - We provide Accelerated Process Discovery built using in-house frameworks and supported by our partners to quickly scale into an enterprise-wide RPA program.
- Workflow Management - Automate workflows and increase productivity with workflow management solutions that optimize business processes by planning, coordinating, and mapping every part of the business structure.
- AI/ML/NLP Engineering - Combining AI/ML and NLP technologies with automation software or bots enable organizations to extract unstructured data from physical records, perform cognitive tasks, and streamline processes with predictive analysis, forecasting solutions, etc.
DevSecOps and SRE
We provide an end-to-end enterprise DevSecOps methodology that works across the entire application ecosystem powered by our full-stack observability platform that enhances the resilience of digital infrastructure. Key services include:
- Enterprise Continuous Delivery - Enabling delivery of high-quality, valuable software in an efficient, fast, and reliable manner with automation of deployment pipeline, reducing cycle times and providing rapid feedback on build deployments and releases into production across heterogeneous, cloud environments.
- Test Data Management - With DevSecOps principles tightly embedded in the software development methodology, synthesizing qualitative, consistent, and predictable data sets is necessary to deliver and deploy applications faster. Our investments in industry-leading test data management tools ensure faster automated deployments.
- Test Environment Management - Automation-led accelerated delivery of modern applications on the cloud with centrally managed configuration, release, networks, and security management features.
- Release Automation and Orchestration - Orchestrating multiple applications across multiple cloud environments for rapid, reusable, and predictable releases with an adaptable model-driven release orchestration platform.
- DevOps Analytics - Custom dashboards, configurable widgets that show multiple metrics such as team velocity, CI/CD logs visualizations, sprint burndown, pipeline reports, etc. Our partnership with Microsoft enables us to leverage Analytics services for Azure DevOps to visualize and control application delivery pipeline.
about our services?
Sunil SaratSenior Vice President & Global Client Solutions Leader - Cloud, Data Center & Digital WorkplaceWith 20+ years of experience in Infrastructure & Cloud, Sunil’s core responsibilities at Microland include creating new services & solutions that drive Microland’s customers digital transformation roadmap.
Kapil ApshankarVice President, Digital ApplicationsKapil is an expert in helping companies discover the path to being digital at scale. He has worked with multiple Fortune 500 clients to infuse digital thinking in their IT roadmaps and to foster innovation, spur intelligent automation and create new products, applications and services that fuel business performance. At Microland, he is responsible for building and engineering strategic solutions across application modernization, cloud transformation, enterprise DevOps, agile and cloud native application development.
Vaibhav JoshiAVP-Client Solutions Digital ApplicationsVaibhav has 22 years of experience in leading application development and maintenance engagements, DevOps, infrastructure automation and release automation projects. He has managed large critical accounts across Banking, Healthcare and Retail industries. At Microland, Vaibhav is responsible for building platforms for DevOps analytics, application development, and container orchestration apart from creating solution offerings for customers around cloud native, application modernization and cloud migration. He is also responsible for anchoring sales proposals, charting the digital transformation roadmap for customers and delivery handover.
Senthilkumar SundarrajSenior Director - Digital ApplicationsSenthil is a senior technology leader with over 20 years of experience in conceptualizing, solutioning and delivering digital transformation, modernization, and innovation programs for clients in various industries. He has led large scale application modernization, data modernization programs and automation programs using cloud technologies, digital engineering practices, AI, RPA, SaaS based applications in alignment with client's mission. He has served as a trusted advisor for C-suite executives on their digital transformation journey initiatives. At Microland he is driving the development of new service offerings in cloud-native and data engineering areas for global clients.
Paul William WilsonSolution Director - Digital ApplicationsPaul has rich experience working in the Dynamics CRM consultancy and applications domain for over 15 years, delivering large-scale implementations within the Higher Education sector for institutions such as City University London, London School of Economics and the University of Oxford, and managing Dynamics 365 consultancies and solution architecture for professional services clients such as UBS, Charles Taylor Insuretech, Generali and Royal Sun Alliance.? He was the lead consultant for Microsoft Consulting for a UK-wide implementation of Dynamics 365 Field Service for British Gas.