and we will be happy to help
Application Consulting Services
Assessing the applications for technical due diligence, modernization or cloud migration through technology advisory and consulting.
At Microland, our application consulting services help you realize your cloud strategy vision by improving the technical and business value of your application portfolio using detailed cloud assessments. We help organizations create transformation roadmaps, lay the foundation for cloud transformation, and modernization planning.
Moving beyond lift and shift, we enable organizations modernize their applications to the cloud with a well-structured application portfolio rationalization methodology. It includes analyzing the entire portfolio of application landscape, segmenting, and prioritizing those applications that are deemed fit for cloud migration/transformation based on cost, business, and technology values.
Our strategy, adoption roadmap, operation and financial management models help enterprises realize the maximum potential of cloud transformation. Our key offerings include:
Cloud-First Application Transformation
We modernize and transform enterprise application portfolios with cloud-first application development and modernization approach. Our cloud transformation services include:
- Application Strategy and Advisory for Cloud - We help define and develop your cloud transformation strategy against a backdrop of your business imperatives, strategic objectives and technology constraints. A clearly defined cloud transformation implementation plan can enable enterprise agility and accelerate digital transformation.
- Cloud-Native Development - Cloud-native development provides flexibility and agility to build and run applications on any cloud. Microland enables organizations to develop new products quickly and efficiently, get products and services to market faster, and increase the scale, flexibility, and resilience of their IT environments with microservices/serverless-based architectures, and agile development models delivered on the right cloud platform.
- Application Modernization in the cloud - Modernization to cloud is vital for organizations looking to achieve digital transformation and exploit growth opportunities while preparing for disruption. Organizations must be clear on their cloud modernization needs, how it can benefit their business and what are the set of steps involved. Microland helps you navigate the cloud, select the right architecture and ecosystem partners, determine the right cloud strategy, operating model, and roadmap to meet your digital transformation needs. We help you accelerate modernization to the cloud in a secure, cost-effective, and agile manner.
Business Innovation For the Cloud
Accelerating cloud transformation for enterprises with a multi-cloud platform, and a delivery framework that provides the guidelines necessary for maintaining the level of security and compliance to navigate regulatory demands. Our Cloud Business Innovation offerings are pivoted upon:
- Cloud Platform Engineering - Microland’s Cloud Platform engineering capabilities empower the platform, infrastructure, and development teams to build and run cloud apps. Our platform-first approach enables us to build a secure cloud foundation by embedding observability and governance across the entire infrastructure landscape.
- Application Delivery Framework for Cloud - Microland’s Application Delivery Framework for the cloud enables us to execute enterprise cloud projects and help our customers achieve their cloud adoption goals. Our framework combines Microland’s best practices curated from years of experience in managing cloud requirements with tools and templates presented in Microsoft’s Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) for Azure. Microland CDF provides best practices, documentation, and tools to help our customers create and implement business and technology strategies for the cloud. Read more about our partnership with Microsoft.
- Compliance & Security - We help manage cloud security and compliance controls for our customers on their choice of CSP platform. Our services include automation and evaluation of the current security posture, defining, and enforcing resource configuration standards, increasing visibility into enterprise-wide compliance, etc.
- Cloud Transformations - We enable organizations to become cloud-first using techniques like R lane dispositions, application portfolio rationalization, and cloud assessment framework to provide recommendations for hybrid architectures, decommissioning applications unfit for cloud adoption, and segmenting and prioritizing the applications for cloud adoption based on business criticality.
Leveraging cloud economics to create business value and help organizations manage and optimize cloud usage to drive collaboration, ensure informed decision-making, and value. Our FinOps services include:
- FinOps Platform Engineering - Establishing a FinOps platform by working collaboratively with finance, procurement, and product teams to manage cloud usage and cost more efficiently.
- Guardrail Implementation - Guardrails provide governance and security controls to manage compliance in enterprise cloud environments. Streamline application security process with zero impact to productivity. This eliminates business risk and saves time and money for organizations.
- Interventions and Remediations - Automated monitoring of application workloads on the cloud and auto-remediation of incidents with our AI and ML-powered observability platform with predictive analytics and prescriptive solutions.
- Forecasting and Cost Optimization - Enabling businesses assess the cost incurred from their cloud application resources and workloads based on historic data. Our multi-cloud cost governance solution forecasts and optimizes cloud spending across multiple cloud environments.
DevSecOps and SRE
We provide an end-to-end enterprise DevSecOps methodology that works across the entire application ecosystem powered by our full-stack observability platform that enhances the resilience of digital infrastructure. Key services include:
- Enterprise Continuous Delivery - Enabling delivery of high-quality, valuable software in an efficient, fast, and reliable manner. We also ensure automation of the deployment pipeline, reducing cycle times and providing rapid feedback on build deployments and releases into production across heterogeneous, cloud environments.
- Test Data Management - With DevSecOps principles tightly embedded in the software development methodology, synthesizing qualitative, consistent, and predictable data sets is necessary to deliver and deploy applications faster. Our investments in industry-leading test data management tools ensure faster automated deployments.
- Test Environment Management - Automation-led accelerated delivery of modern applications on the cloud with centrally managed configuration, release, networks, and security management features.
- Release Automation and Orchestration - Orchestrating multiple applications across multiple cloud environments for rapid, reusable, and predictable releases with an adaptable model-driven release orchestration platform.
- DevOps Analytics - Custom dashboards, configurable widgets that show multiple metrics such as team velocity, CI/CD logs visualizations, sprint burndown, pipeline reports, etc. Our partnership with Microsoft enables us to leverage Analytics services for Azure DevOps to visualize and control the application delivery pipeline.
about our services?
Sunil SaratSenior Vice President & Global Client Solutions Leader - Cloud, Data Center & Digital WorkplaceWith 20+ years of experience in Infrastructure & Cloud, Sunil’s core responsibilities at Microland include creating new services & solutions that drive Microland’s customers digital transformation roadmap.
Kapil ApshankarVice President, Digital ApplicationsKapil is an expert in helping companies discover the path to being digital at scale. He has worked with multiple Fortune 500 clients to infuse digital thinking in their IT roadmaps and to foster innovation, spur intelligent automation and create new products, applications and services that fuel business performance. At Microland, he is responsible for building and engineering strategic solutions across application modernization, cloud transformation, enterprise DevOps, agile and cloud native application development.
Vaibhav JoshiAVP-Client Solutions Digital ApplicationsVaibhav has 22 years of experience in leading application development and maintenance engagements, DevOps, infrastructure automation and release automation projects. He has managed large critical accounts across Banking, Healthcare and Retail industries. At Microland, Vaibhav is responsible for building platforms for DevOps analytics, application development, and container orchestration apart from creating solution offerings for customers around cloud native, application modernization and cloud migration. He is also responsible for anchoring sales proposals, charting the digital transformation roadmap for customers and delivery handover.
Senthilkumar SundarrajSenior Director - Digital ApplicationsSenthil is a senior technology leader with over 20 years of experience in conceptualizing, solutioning and delivering digital transformation, modernization, and innovation programs for clients in various industries. He has led large scale application modernization, data modernization programs and automation programs using cloud technologies, digital engineering practices, AI, RPA, SaaS based applications in alignment with client's mission. He has served as a trusted advisor for C-suite executives on their digital transformation journey initiatives. At Microland he is driving the development of new service offerings in cloud-native and data engineering areas for global clients.
Paul William WilsonSolution Director - Digital ApplicationsPaul has rich experience working in the Dynamics CRM consultancy and applications domain for over 15 years, delivering large-scale implementations within the Higher Education sector for institutions such as City University London, London School of Economics and the University of Oxford, and managing Dynamics 365 consultancies and solution architecture for professional services clients such as UBS, Charles Taylor Insuretech, Generali and Royal Sun Alliance.? He was the lead consultant for Microsoft Consulting for a UK-wide implementation of Dynamics 365 Field Service for British Gas.