Assoc. Lead - Cloud Operations
7 - 9 years of experience
Supporting the preparation of our local roll outs with regards to master data
management, data conversions, user access rights etc.
2. User Access Management
3. 1st and 2nd level incident management in relation to incidents that
local super user coordinators and IT service desks cannot deal with and
supporting the Global ERP solution.
4. Communication in relation to operation and maintenance of business
applications to local business application responsible and local service desks
5. Release Management activities and reporting.
6. Maintenance of End-User Documentation and assistance to quality
assurance of our deployment process.
7. Dispatching Incidents in Incident Management tool.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.