Principal Arch - DC & Cloud
The Senior Consultant is an advanced level technology specialist and subject matter expert, providing customer guidance by facilitating technical workshops, creation of low-level designs and implementation of use cases into high-quality solutions. In addition to customer facing responsibilities, Senior Consultants also provide technical input to service offering evaluation, customer success initiative, pre-sales and drive best practices in the form of white paper creation.
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us on the next stage of our journey. We will sponsor your enablement and certification up to and including VCDX certification.
- Preferably candidate should have 8+ years of professional experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer-facing positions as a consultant, preferably within a system integrator, consulting organization or IT provider.
- Strong knowledge in VMware Virtual Infrastructure Design & Deployment, vCloud Fundation, vSphere, vCenter, vSAN and SRM
- Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- An active listener with excellent and confident communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to read complex customer situations and adapt as needed.