1. Interface with other technology groups in issue / performance resolution
2. Explain problem statement and reason for suspecting neighbouring / hosting environment/technology (such as RAID/storage)/product
3. Associate in the testing process to isolate untill resolution
Hardware & Networking
1. Participate in capacity planning related NW and requirement
Messaging Application - Server
1. Perform restore jobs (such as mail/ mail box / db) following SOPs
2. Perform jobs such as failover / failback under guidance / supervision
3. Troubleshoot complex issues such as - database corruption, failure, performance issues
Messaging Application -Client
1. Outlook rules and troubleshoot client end and free/busy issues.
2. Configure rules and Calenders, configure extended calendars
3. Customize (such as signature, meeting)
Skype for Business
1. Configure settings on the Lync/SFB clients
2. Delete and recreate SFB profiles, troubleshoot client end sign-in issues.
3. Monitor Service health and dashboard, monitor activity and usage reports
4. Monitor call quality dashboard and resolve call quality issues
5. Configure dial-in conferencing, meeting options, presence privacy mode, conference recording, federation etc.
6. Troubleshoot network issues from application to PSTN gateway/mediation by using network monitor tools/logging tool.
7. Enable and work on federation related issues.
8. Design messaging solution encompassing Antivirus / antispam
1. Configure Office 365 workloads i.e Exchange online, Skype for Business, One Drive, Yammer.
2. Migrate mailboxes with different migration approach i.e Cutover, Stage, Hybrid and 3rd party migration
3. Create Office 365 tenant, configure and verify tenant Domain, DNS, MX, TXT,CNAME,SRV records.
4. Ability to deployment and configuration ADFS and Azure AD Connect.
Backup & Recovery
1. Carry out root cause analysis in case of backup/restore failure
2. Work with the respective groups in finding work around/permanent solution
1. Troubleshooting issues caused due to endpoint security Technical Skills
a. OS Administration (P)
b. Hardware & Networks (P)
c. Messaging Application - Server (P)
d. Messaging Application - Client (F)
e. Skype for Business (F)
f. Office 365 (P)
g. Backup & recovery (P)
h. Active Directory User Administration and Management (F)
i. Endpoint Security (P)
j. Mobility Servers (F)
k. Collaboration Tools (F)
a. Email Communication, Presentation, Public Speaking (P)
b. Strategic Thinking, Transactions Processing, Planning (F)
c. Analytical Thinking, Scientific Temperament (F)
d. Interpersonal Skills (F), Nurturing Relationships (F)
e. Customer Service Orientation, Business Appreciation (F)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.