1) Hands on experience with SharePoint application & Site development ( Form and Workflow development and maintenance)
2) Excellent communication - verbal and written
3) Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
4) Perform standard SharePoint Site management duties such as creating and managing sites, libraries, lists, workflows; manage site quota, manage features, functions, security groups and user permissions, content types, columns, and content management.
5) Debug of existing custom code, build new site templates, custom integration with third party tools, site branding, custom action for SharePoint Online Ribbon/Workflows, integration with search solutions etc., and other such related items
6) Design, test, implement, and support integrated SharePoint solutions, web parts, templates, and workflows using Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, Nintex, and the Microsoft Office Suite (office 365) and related add-ons and plugins.
7) Create Custom Workflows, Integrate SharePoint content with Microsoft Office applications and leveraging use of Out of the box SharePoint features and functionality.
8) Migrate content from shared drives or other non-SharePoint repositories to SharePoint
9) Regularly review, configure, and clean-up permission groups, sites, and content. Manage and maintain permission groups, security settings, and site access.
10) Troubleshoots technical problems and conducts analyses for efficient program/ application solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements
11) Lead the delivery of projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
12) Have Experience working with agile teams and agile methodologies
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.