Experience : More than 12-13 years of IT experience in Microsoft technologies with 6+ years in Cloud technologies
- Ideal candidate will have strong Microsoft technologies background and have spent last 6+ years working in cloud platforms with specialization in Azure
- Should have experience of application assessment, application migration including refactoring & re-architecture, technology stack consolidation/rationalization and ongoing optimization of applications on IaaS as well as PaaS
- Must have experience of at least 2-3 engagements covering application migration to Azure (preferably PaaS)
- Well versed with modern architecture/design principles, microservices, containers and cloud native applications etc
- Good understanding of value levers to take full advantage of cloud platforms and articulate business case
- Should have experience designing and building functional and technical solutions on MS Dynamics CRM
- At least 2 years’ experience of Presales and Sales support including solution plan development (technical solution, estimates and provide costing support)
- Should have the knowledge and skills required to develop a cloud architecture strategy, establish governance, facilitate adoption and guide team on implementation best practices
The candidate should have good understanding of most of the following areas:
- Application Architecture — understands the layout of an application deployment and design, including middleware options, protocols, API gateways and platform infrastructures.
- Automation and Orchestration —streamlining repeatable processes and automating the execution of a complex process: knowledge of scripting, programming or API interaction.
- Governance — ensure the effective and efficient use of cloud computing to enable the organization to achieve its goals: This involves defining appropriate use and workload and data placement policies
- Enterprise Integration — understand the processes and architecture for integrating disparate services as well as the specific effects on data, identity, infrastructure, API/service and provider integration.
- DevOps - End to end knowledge of build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures
- External Hosting — IT sourcing decisions, especially those of applications and infrastructure that reside outside the organization’s premises
- Security — Understanding technical security that protects the organization’s assets: knowledge of and experience with security policies, network security, data security and security event management to adopt cloud security services
Non Technical Essential Skills
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and ability to accept challenges
- Self-starter and logical approach to resolving problems
Should have client facing or consulting role experience