1. Have Experience in Remote Windows Administration
2. Analyze the new patches and check if the patch applicable for our environment and identifying the pro/cons of the patch
3. Approve the patches to the test group and monitor the system/application performance
4. If good, approve the patch for all the systems
5. Configure the new server and update the patches
6. Have Good Customer / Vendor interaction skills
7. Know Basics of ITIL
8. Know Basics of Commission and De-commission
9. Have Good Communication Skills
10. Have Good Documentation Skills
11. Have the ability to work under pressure.
12. Have Experience in handling Incident/Change Management Tickets
13. Have Patching / Firmware Management Skills
14. Have Good hands on experience in Virtualization arena
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.