Sr. Administrator - Backup
3 - 5 years of experience
- Provides support for infrastructure services hardware, operating system, and software platforms.
- Incident, service request, changes and problem work (ITIL based).
- Server builds and decommission.
- Firmware/Driver upgrade / Systems Management Software.
- Troubleshooting hardware and performance issues.
- Knowledge on DELL family servers and blades.
- Microsoft Windows Server:
- Changes to configuration files such as; ini files, registry entries, etc.
- Operating system tune up (performance and security)
- Basic Active Directory management (users and computers, sites and zones, GPO management, etc)
- NTFS File systems migrations, extensions, expansions & shrinks.
- Terminal services/remote desktop access to servers.
- System/Server recovery (Disaster Recovery basic knowledge).
- General server administration tasks and activities.
- Software Installations.
- Scripting and automation (visual basic scripting, batch, WMI and/or Powershell).
- Performance analysis/troubleshooting.
- Installation/configuration and troubleshooting of MS Distributed file systems and Replication - DFS & DFS-R.
- Installation/configuration and troubleshooting of MS Clusters - Failover cluster management.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.