- Modern Workplace Services
- Network Services
- Cloud Services
- Smart Security Operations Center
- Industrial Safety Services
Assoc Prin Arch - Applications
Roles & responsibilities
1. Gather requirements by having workshops, meetings and knowledge sharing sessions with the customer
2. Securing signoff on requirements from all stakeholders
3. Has an good knowledge of Peoplesoft FSCM module and has experience in implementation
4. Has Experience in Finance Modules of People Soft GL, AP, AR, AM, Projects & Billing
5. Enable UAT by helping the customers in execution and securing signoff for the completion
6. Work in line with IT Governance to ensure adherence to schedule and Project Timelines
7. Ensure continuity of improvement initiatives by completing requirement gathering for subsequent phases of work when current work pack is being delivered
8. Provides upper level support to users having difficulties with applications.
9. Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise.
10. Candidate should have the aptitude to learn new skills on the Preferred
o Understand IT software applications which are used internally by Microland.
o Understand and document the informational and business needs of the area of assignment.
o Has experience in dealing with interface points with peoplesoft modules
1. Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable Accommodations that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
2. Has an good knowledge of Peoplesoft FSCM module and has experience in implementation
3. Has Experience in Finance Modules of People Soft GL, AP, AR, AM, Projects & Billing
4. Ability to document business process using modeling tools such as MS-Visio and Office products
5. Maintaining an established work schedule
6. Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with a broad range of users that are both technical and non-technical.
7. Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
8. Demonstrated proficiency using standard office software, applications, query and control languages, application administration, and providing technical support to end users.
Technical writing skills / certification
Exposure to interface development with other peoplesoft modules and/or Portal Systems using .NET
• Any Degree in computer science or information technology field