Share the details of the candidate being referred
Responsible for high level design, implementation and support of Enterprise
Backup and Storage Infrastructure support.|
2) Maintain an operational infrastructure focused on the extremely critical need for 100% availability.
3) Participate in capacity planning and Technical review meeting to understand the complex data storage requirements of the other stakeholders before the implementation.
4) Adhere to the business goals by achieving the business Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
5) Responsible for Patch management on data storage systems and backup systems with minimal business impact.
6) Migrate the existing data from legacy data storage systems to new flash storage systems without any downtime.
7) Responsible to retire legacy data storage and backup systems
8) Migrate Home shares data to Microsoft Azure Cloud, Group share data to AWS and install AWS connectors to integrate backup systems to AWS.
9) Provide technical analysis for the critical project implementation on QA and DEV before moving it to Prod environments.
10) Provide proactive support as an On-call Engineer for all the Storage alerting systems.
11) Administrating and managing over 1PB of storage data for all types of Tiered applications by maintaining a minimal downtime.
12) Establish and maintain a clear value proposition plan as well as competitive benchmarking and overall differentiation summary.
13) Plan and Implement the solutions for performance in the Backup and Storage services