Sr. Administrator - Sharepoint
3 - 5 years of experience
on experience with SharePoint application & Site development (Form and
Workflow development and maintenance
2. Excellent communication - verbal and written
3. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
4. Should be willing work night shifts
5. Performing standard SharePoint Site management duties such as creating
and managing sites, libraries, lists, workflows; managing site quota,
managing features, functions, security groups and user permissions, content
types, columns, and content management.
6. Debugging of existing custom code, building new site templates, custom
integration with third party tools, site branding, custom action for
SharePoint Online Ribbon/Workflows, integration with search solutions etc.,
and other such related items
7. Designing, testing, implementing, and supporting integrated SharePoint
solutions, web parts, templates, and workflows using Visual Studio,
SharePoint Designer, Nintex, and the Microsoft Office Suite (office 365) and
related add-ons and plugins.
8. Creating Custom Workflows, Integrating SharePoint content with Microsoft
Office applications and leveraging use of Out of the box SharePoint features
9. Migrating content from shared drives or other non-SharePoint
repositories to SharePoint
10. Regularly reviewing, configuring, and cleaning-up permission groups,
sites, and content. Managing and maintaining permission groups, security
settings, and site access.
11. Troubleshoots technical problems and conducts analyses for efficient
program/ application solutions which support client business processes and
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.