SME - Tool Systems
7 - 9 years of experience
1) Should possess good knowledge and sound understanding of networking
2) Should be able to understand / Explain scenarios & have working
knowledge and be able to trouble shoot all network Protocols.
3) Understand Routers, Switches, Firewalls and various NW products.
1) Should possess hands on experience on Windows, Linux OS.
2) Should be able to understand various OS components and its
3) Should be able to troubleshoot issues with various processes
4) Understanding of virtualization
1) Intermediate skills sets on MSSQL/MYSQL database.
2) Write and execute basic SQL queries."
3) Tool - Generic ". Experience in setting up monitoring tools.
4) Prior experience on any one Enterprise level tools like BMC Patrol,
5) Setting up parameters, thresholds, action profiles.
6) Experience with integration with ITSM tools.
7) Monitoring using, SNMP, WMI and WINRM
8) Understand the distributed architecture of monitoring solution.
9) Understand and configure NW, Server, Website, Database monitoring.
10) Knowledge on reporting features
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.