Microland provides organizations a convenient way to bring applications (traditional & modern/digital) and infrastructure management under one umbrella with the aim of executing operations more efficiently. We use a service based and ITIL compliant structure to do this, thus also providing organizations a focused Mode 1 operating structure within the bimodal organization design. Organizations can then focus exclusively on Mode 2 digital transformations, letting us manage operations.
Our Integrated Digital Operations (IDiO) framework and a suite of intelligent tools enable the unification to deliver several benefits that include:
- A single point of accountability across both infrastructure and applications
- A single pane view of the IT environment with improved operational efficiency
- Automation of redundant tasks for reduced manual effort
- Integrated L1 services aligned with business functions for cost efficiency
- Expert L2 and L3 services to ensure faster issue resolutions and enhancements
Organizations using the Integrated Digital Operations service experience superior levels of productivity, reduced cost of multi-vendor management and faster time-to-resolve leading to improved customer experience.