Engineer - CIS
0 - 3 years of experience
Participates in the estimation of new development tasks whilst adhering to
existing software design, implementation, testing, documentation and quality
2) Analyses and validates requirements, and where necessary negotiates scope
with internal (e.g. Product Management) or external customers /
3) Responsibility for the delivery of major product features and will
identify and resolve all key technical issues relating to an entire product
and report progress to project management. May be involved in the development
of new prototype technology.
4) Codes, develops unit tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains portions
of software in the medical imaging domain. Exercise judgment on the
appropriate level of code changes for each particular task in relation to
timescales and risks
5) Develops software solutions that satisfy agreed functional and
non-functional requirements, whilst promoting good engineering
6) Promotes good design principles such as code reuse, modularity and
extensibility and mentors others in these principles.
7) May involve translating research discoveries into useable technology
products and participation in creation of IDFs or patent applications.
1. Understands the Requirements specifications and is able to develop and test programs on Peoplesoft Systems
2. Had good knowledge of People Tools, AWE, ExceltoCI and Peoplecode
3. Has an good knowledge of Peoplesoft FSCM/HRMS module and has experience in implementation
4. Enable UAT by helping the customers in execution and securing signoff for the completion
5. Is able to resolve tickets and user issues raised on the helpdesk within agreed SLAs
6. Work in line with IT Governance policy to ensure adherence to quality, schedule and Project Timelines
7. Candidate should have the aptitude to learn new skills on the job.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.