Sr. Analyst - DWS
3 - 5 years of experience
and Networking-Knowledge on Desktop Hardware - Multiple Vendors, Remote
Management Tools, knowledge on network fundamentals & topology
2. AD-Knowledge of AD Roles, Global Catalog Server, AD Group Policy,
Knowledge of AD tools and resource kit tools
3. Win 7 /8-Working knowledge on Win 7 deployment and Image Engineering.
Working knowledge of Deployment of Win 7 features such as Bit locker / Bit
lockers to go (encryption) or 3rd
party encryptions as per customer requirement, Direct Access etc.Good working
knowledge of Windows 7 deployment Process creation.
4. Direct access & Branch Cache-Working knowledge of Deployment of
Direct Access and Branch Cache
5. Desktop Virtualization & MDOP-Knowledge of Microsoft VDI framework.
Working knowledge on MDOP components such as AGPM, UE-V, MBAM, DaRT and MED-V
6. Assessment tools-Knowledge of Application compatibility assessment and
remediation on Microsoft ACT framework. Good working knowledge on MAP based
assessment and validation.
7. Backup- Working knowledge of Profile backup & restore
(USMT/scripts), Data backup using scripts/MS easy transfer /3rd party
8. Antivirus-knowledge of native & 3rd party antivirus clients, Virus
definitions/signature update, etc
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.